how do people scam with crypto?

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
what is the best platform to receive BTC from a client as payment for a fake product and remain anonymous?

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics and User28823
the platform doesn't matter, a wallet is not like a bank where you can chargeback or see any personal info

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
the platform doesn't matter, a wallet is not like a bank where you can chargeback or see any personal info
so even if someone finds out that I'm scamming, they can't do shit?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The most common way is to actually create a crypto coin, make a fake website and fake social media profiles, promise fake bullshit and get people to invest

Then you rugpull it and drain all the liquidity

• +1
Reactions: rteme and coispet
The most common way is to actually create a crypto coin, make a fake website and fake social media profiles, promise fake bullshit and get people to invest

its a good idea too

so even if someone finds out that I'm scamming, they can't do shit?
I’m not savvy in crypto but there’s ways of wording the contract/terms such that you can rugpull without facing legal issues

• +1
Reactions: coispet

This is not the most “common”, average scammer is not doing all this elaborate shit, plus it’s played out anyway.