How do people treat you in public? [BRUTAL]

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Aspie thread

I've been watching some videos of this tall European-looking dude (he's South African) in random countries and he gets treated so well in public by random people

I've never been treated like this as a MTN manlet, but again, I'm not ever this social with people I dont care about

Talks to a random guy and he immediately offers him his drink:

Froglet warns him in front of the thugs that they'll rob him:

"They almost lynched you, they had to hide all the girls from the village" (brutal)

Talks to random roastie and she offers him the kid's drink:

JB gets chadstruck (I cant recover from this):

Way more examples but I cant be bothered

Obviously the way women treat you are 100% looks but how are men simping so much for this nigga? Do they want Chad's cock up their ass

Can you be treated like this if you're really NT & social or is it over?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Agendum, try2beme, Nick.Harte and 2 others
He is being treated like this because he is a white man in an asian country, and probably some poor one. He would just be invisible in any white country

• +1
Reactions: yen, wishIwasSalludon, Agendum and 2 others
That JB looked at him like he is literally Jesus.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
That first guy is ideal tbh not homo but he looks handsoe as fuck and he is confident and talks to that guy in a really good way that's how I would be without ADHD and anxiety.

He is being treated like this because he is a white man in an asian country, and probably some poor one. He would just be invisible in any white country
whats best countryu to move in after ascension as a 6'3 189 cm white guy?

I am invisible

People often bump into me or step on my shoes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, mogstars, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Just geomax bro 🤓

• So Sad
idk, i don’t go out

• Love it
I get treated pretty well due to voice halo, I have one of those voices that's so deep that people point it out constantly and you it gives you a presence and even other men respect you because of it. Facially I'd say I'm good but I think I get carried due to looking exotic, I used to get a lot of compliments at an old job and have had some interst from foids without doing much. I don't get ID for alcohol very often despite only being 21. You need to be very conventionally attractive to get insane halo like that.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and stunna
I've never been treated like this as a MTN manlet, but again, I'm not ever this social with people I dont care about
Lol, as a manlet things are brutal, even if you barely interact with people and are simply walking in public, you will have tons of people bump into you, nobody steps aside for you, if you try to stop people to ask for directions or a question, you are ignored or people will be visibly annoyed that you stopped them, when you're tall you get a completely different treatment - people make room for you, they stop to answer your questions and are very polite, etc.

• So Sad
Lol, as a manlet things are brutal, even if you barely interact with people and are simply walking in public, you will have tons of people bump into you, nobody steps aside for you, if you try to stop people to ask for directions or a question, you are ignored or people will be visibly annoyed that you stopped them, when you're tall you get a completely different treatment - people make room for you, they stop to answer your questions and are very polite, etc.
With lifts I’m average height and the damage is more to my ego than social treatment :forcedsmile:

Height alone won’t do shit, full package theory

Cripplemaxxing to 6”3 asap

That first guy is ideal tbh not homo but he looks handsoe as fuck and he is confident and talks to that guy in a really good way that's how I would be without ADHD and anxiety.

whats best countryu to move in after ascension as a 6'3 189 cm white guy?
Any South America or Asian country you’ll be treated like this

EE only if you’re also handsome

It’s Latin American and I doubt he’d be treated like this if he was 5”7 or sub5, so no, it’s not cause he’s “white”, that’s part of it :lul: