How do polish men grow so tall when their women are so short?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Poland is strange tbh cause u walk around the street and every girl is like 5’2 meanwhile every guy is like 6’3

Jfl i just wonder how tf are these guys growing so tall with short moms

Like the shortest foids I ever seen were in Poland there it’s easy to find some 4’11 girl in the streets unlike here in Germany

Tho the men are mostly descently tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, St.TikTokcel, PsychoH and 1 other person
Estrogen causes growth plates to fuse which means the women are high estrogen and the men low estrogen

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Iasacrko and PsychoH
Poland is strange tbh cause u walk around the street and every girl is like 5’2 meanwhile every guy is like 6’3

Like the shortest foids I ever seen were in Poland there it’s easy to find some 4’11 girl in the streets unlike here in Germany

Idk average foid is 170cm and I get height-mogged quite frequently. I at least see 5 +186cm foids whenever I leave my cave (everyday).

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and <6PSLcel
i went to poland in march and their men was around my height (5'7), saw some shorter but the tallest was like 6'3,6,4

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

most barbaric men and most female foids. opposite of for example korea where all men could be women because they have similar hormone levels per sex. Polish males and females genetically have very distinct hormone levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, St.TikTokcel, Iasacrko and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH