How do relationships like this come about

6ft4

Kraken
Referring to her boyfriend she says: "Do you know how ugly he is"
How the fuck do relationships occur where the girl thinks her boyfriend is ugly?
I've said it countless times but I'll say it again, just looking above average puts you in looks purgatory
The girl either needs to feel like she mogs you and has total control over you or else you need to mog her so she feels like you have total control over her

283d7e8294d7f180a366211faf8a963d.png

"Do you know how ugly HE is"

JFL at her delusion

Also I am surprised at the amount of praise in the comments towards Sergi
It's like normie incels are HAPPY when they see women express their desire for males with superior looks to them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
OP Is 27 and thinks about dynamics in the relationships of guys Half his age

Referring to her boyfriend she says: "Do you know how ugly he is"
How the fuck do relationships occur where the girl thinks her boyfriend is ugly?
I've said it countless times but I'll say it again, just looking above average puts you in looks purgatory
The girl either needs to feel like she mogs you and has total control over you or else you need to mog her so she feels like you have total control over her

283d7e8294d7f180a366211faf8a963d.png

"Do you know how ugly HE is"

JFL at her delusion

Also I am surprised at the amount of praise in the comments towards Sergi
It's like normie incels are HAPPY when they see women express their desire for males with superior looks to them

Young girls are known for not being very picky when it comes to dating as they new to this whole dating culture and don't really know their value yet + dont really have all that many options other then boys from their school + being together in school for so many hours can help subhumans personalitymaxx/NTmaxx to get pussy

You will see all kinds of ugly fucks with girls in school

Her BF was probably just "medium ugly". If you're ugly, ugly like myself there is no chance of a girl falling for you.