How do rough looking African uncles manage to pull beautiful African women?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
So I’m in my parents country of Kenya right now, and say what you want about “Sheboons” or whatever. The women here are beautiful. And 60% of them have thick curvy bodies, with bubble butts. Natural Kenyan genes.

I’m thinking since Im foreign and have a British accent, It would help. The thing that’s making my blood boil right now is, how do these bald, rough looking old African uncles manage to pull these beautiful women when i mog a lot of them? They don’t look good looking whatsoever.

Is it masculinity-ogre archetype? Is it money? How???

Imagine your stereotypical uncle with a beer belly and a bald head. These are the women girls love over here. How do you do it?

And I would a appreciate a mature realistic answer, not some stupid shit like “becuz bbc”

And I’m black. Not an Indian or white.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
JBW works in Africa I don't know what you are on about?

What are your stats? Are you gymaxxed?

JBW works in Africa I don't know what you are on about?

What are your stats? Are you gymaxxed?
I’m black, I just told you in the post that Kenya is my original country. My parents are from there.

I’m black, I just told you in the post that Kenya is my original country. My parents are from there.
In MENA pretty boys do not do well and you need to gymaxx and be masculine and probably have to be somewhat NT.

I assume Africa is the same, frame, height and gym are important for slaying.

Black guys pull of the bald look

In MENA pretty boys do not do well and you need to gymaxx and be masculine and probably have to be somewhat NT.

I assume Africa is the same, frame, height and gym are important for slaying.

Black guys pull of the bald look
What is MENA? And me being from the UK doesn’t give me a boost? That’s what I’ve been told.

What is MENA? And me being from the UK doesn’t give me a boost? That’s what I’ve been told.
MENA means middle east.

I'm sure it would give a boost because of accent halo and the illusion of money but you are still Kenyan. Nobody is gonna know your from the UK if you just look the same as everyone.

Or did you put a UK flag on your tinder bio or sumn shit.

What's your height and general physique and frame?

MENA means middle east.

I'm sure it would give a boost because of accent halo and the illusion of money but you are still Kenyan. Nobody is gonna know your from the UK if you just look the same as everyone.

Or did you put a UK flag on your tinder bio or sumn shit.

What's your height and general physique and frame?
Middle East? This is in east Africa… And no, I’ve barely been successful with any women unless I’m in the club drinking with them or something. I actually fumbled many times lmao. My past couple days, going to try my hardest, no mistakes. I don’t use dating apps, I warm approach through my cousins social circles and cold approach.

Just dangle some bananas and you can mate with the monkeysZ

definitely money, women care about money much more in traditionalist and third world countries like in Africa, India or Asia because of scarcity and because women don't have as much earning power in the workplace