How do so many guys here look likr face app models?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Ded serious its like every 1 here is born with natural face filters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Nims
every img someone posts you should assume has been filtered. Almost all users here fraud their pics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Banderacell, lilpumpisukrainian and 7 others
I don't know what you are smoking but most users here are subhuman ethnics, then there is the rare dude with model tier bones but shit coloring and eye area

Nobody looks face appd unless they are

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, datboijj, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
Clearly high cheek bones perfect symmetry how are these not face app traits
You morphed yourself into streege as your pfp, mirin

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Bvnny., Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

No i morphed myself with the cheek bone filter star filter and the stubble filter but thanks for the compliment

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, datboijj, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
People here fraud so hard. They're only lying to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
@StreegeReturn I know your mouth is wider, your forehead is narrower but thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah but a lot. Of good looking dudes here exist tbqh
There are many gl dudes of course but that is because there are many users so you are bound to come across a few.

every img someone posts you should assume has been filtered. Almost all users here fraud their pics.
It is so easy to fraud with lighting an angle though. Even without filters.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
No. Most here are below MTN.

I dont know about that tbqh they look better than what i see on the street they lack the collagenless skin of most dudes i see

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
No i morphed myself with the cheek bone filter star filter and the stubble filter but thanks for the compliment
What did you use to morph

I dont know about that tbqh they look better than what i see on the street they lack the collagenless skin of most dudes i see
People who spam their faces tend to be amongst the better looking users and they know how to use lighting, angles and filters to their advantage. Compare your best frauded pic to an unfrauded video in motion. And you will see what I mean. Also, just because some niggas has insane bones, does not mean he is gl IRL.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Artemis, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Have you tried morphing yourself in to thom cruise or an iranan?

Why the fuck would i bother there different faces the pic i have in op changed by eyes and ratios but the overall skull is the same the iranid chads or thom cruise has not only different ratios but a whole new skull

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Go onto the app store anr type in faceapp
Nigga I was asking for the app name and you said "MYSELF" so I was searching that the whole time.

Why the fuck would i bother there different faces the pic i have in op changed by eyes and ratios but the overall skull is the same the iranid chads or thom cruise has not only different ratios but a whole new skull
You are too funny lol.

Nigga I was asking for the app name and you said "MYSELF" so I was searching that the whole time.

I thought you wrote what face did you use to morph yourself

• +1
@StreegeReturn I know your mouth is wider, your forehead is narrower but thoughts.
I cage cuz it looks like me but unfrauded 😭i stg most teens irl tell me i look yassified or whatever shit that means @Blackgymmax just be a natural walking morph theory

• +1
I cage cuz it looks like me but unfrauded 😭i stg most teens irl tell me i look yassified or whatever shit that means @Blackgymmax just be a natural walking morph theory
How would you ascend reptiles though?

• +1
People who spam their faces tend to be amongst the better looking users and they know how to use lighting, angles and filters to their advantage. Compare your best frauded pic to an unfrauded video in motion. And you will see what I mean. Also, just because some niggas has insane bones, does not mean he is gl IRL.
I use « unfrauded » videos tho tbf. Its just always in ok lightning. Why using extreme frauded shit that you dont look like irl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Pakicel
I use « unfrauded » videos tho tbf. Its just always in ok lightning. Why using extreme frauded shit that you dont look like irl?
just to cope I guess.

• +1

Because its me but ideal its chad the overall midface and shit is the same the eyes and cheek bones are extremely imrproved hence no longer even looking curry.

• +1
I did but probably has he changed since last time

Im not posting myself as im well below average compared to this sites standards bu5 on the distribution i fall into the low tier normie scale which is like 15 percent of the pop.

This retarded site forgets that.

• +1
Im not posting myself as im well below average compared to this sites standards bu5 on the distribution i fall into the low tier normie scale which is like 15 percent of the pop.

This retarded site forgets that.
Rate mine and tom Holland morph, do I ascend him? Or do I make him curry truecel like me?
Screenshot 20221020 225610

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Rate mine and tom Holland morph, do I ascend him? Or do I make him curry truecel like me? View attachment 1916654

Retarded morph as your a different race with a different face mine is my face but way better eyes and cheek bones.

Also jfl morph is chad

Retarded morph as your a different race with a different face mine is my face but way better eyes and cheek bones.

Also jfl morph is chad
When I do cheekbone filter nothing changes even tho I try the 5 types. Is the morph I made a chad or is your morph a chad

Also jfl morph is chad
The changes in this morph which are most noticeable to me are eye area and nose. The eye area is mine and I have the nose in the morph, maybe my jaw is also like that but I have too much bdd to know for real

When I do cheekbone filter nothing changes even tho I try the 5 types. Is the morph I made a chad or is your morph a chad

You need to add passion filter as well

• +1
Really? I’ve never use a face morph or filter a day in my life.

Unless it was eye color to larp on dating apps but thts not rearranging my face.

No you don't you literally use faceapp

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 18840
Its because they are face app enjoyers indeed you silly willy goose.
@averagejoe @Leo69 to name a few.
@averagejoe uses some combination of multiple secret ninja techniques passed by the great sages of morphing tho

That's why this site's unofficial name is "Chadlites.org"... :feelshehe:

75% public here are Mentalcels :feelstastyman:

You for real see guys like this here:
images

crying why they are not getting any pussy :fuk:

And then they blame their "looks", rate themselves "MTN", and then they RATE YOU... :feelsrope:
guess what they rate you if they rated themselves MTN :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Also, i suggest you do not put much thought into Looksmax average looks-level. It does not represent RL.

Typical looksmax post btw:

"Rate 19M here. Am I the ugliest guy? Don't have a girlfriend".

Picture:
Face m1

:feelswhat:

On the other hand, we also have this often.

"Rate 20M here. I think I am Chad. Slept with 135 women".

Picture:
Bull

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and khvirgin
Also, i suggest you do not put much thought into Looksmax average looks-level. It does not represent RL.

Picture:
View attachment 1917418

Picture:
View attachment 1917420

@the BULL thots?

Picture:
View attachment 1917418

Picture:
View attachment 1917420

just compare my selfies with 0 frauding against professional taken touched pics bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis

Picture:
View attachment 1917418

Picture:
View attachment 1917420

also this nigga thinks i'm 20 ahahahahahahahah you would cry if i posted my face at 20

• Woah
Reactions: Artemis