How do sub mtn's keep going in life ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Partially autistic
I just can't, wtf motivates you to keep doing this shit, been grinding school work for 8 hours today and im so fucking done with this, how do niggers here do this on top of work and other shit even tho you know you will never look good ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noobs
those niggas npc‘s my g

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Htobrother and <6PSLcel
nah I mean guys on here, which clearly have autism and arent npcs
bro so many curry‘s on this site. they are default workers and don‘t mind dying doing it as it never began for them anyway. working on stadiums in qatar where couple grand of them died and no one cares bc they are ugly npc niggas. but yh non curry‘s on this site cope hard irl

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
They keep going by doing whatever they want.
JFL if you think subhumans care about their grades when they'll never get any respect in life, no matter how many surgeries they have.

They just rot, eat slop & cope.

• So Sad
They keep going by doing whatever they want.
JFL if you think subhumans care about their grades when they'll never get any respect in life, no matter how many surgeries they have.

They just rot, eat slop & cope.
idk wtf to do, on one hand ik it's over on the other I still delude myself into thinking I can make money and become a htn.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
idk wtf to do, on one hand ik it's over on the other I still delude myself into thinking I can make money and become a htn.
You're 6'5 & presumably white.
You have a chance to save yourself which is why I told you to try to better yourself, other people are ugly AND short, they've got no chance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, fuse and <6PSLcel
You're 6'5 & presumably white.
You have a chance to save yourself which is why I told you to try to better yourself, other people are ugly AND short, they've got no chance.
I just don't know if there is a realistic path out of this shit for me, I haven't had friends of any kind in almost 6 years at this point, im khhv, idk how tf to talk to a woman even in a casual manner, im behind on school and now need to re do it online if I ever want to go to a good university, I haven't got any connections, family couldn't care less what I do, never was pushed to do well in school and so yeah i really don't know what the way out is, doesn't help that I live in shitty london where the wages are dog shit, even if you've got a uni degree, can't drive a car cuz my eyes r fucked and I gotta wait until i get another consultation with the NHS (the free medical system in the UK, obviously very bad) and so idk, not trying to complain like a woman i just wanna know what the most realistic path out of this shit is.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I just don't know if there is a realistic path out of this shit for me, I haven't had friends of any kind in almost 6 years at this point, im khhv, idk how tf to talk to a woman even in a casual manner, im behind on school and now need to re do it online if I ever want to go to a good university, I haven't got any connections, family couldn't care less what I do, never was pushed to do well in school and so yeah i really don't know what the way out is, doesn't help that I live in shitty london where the wages are dog shit, even if you've got a uni degree, can't drive a car cuz my eyes r fucked and I gotta wait until i get another consultation with the NHS (the free medical system in the UK, obviously very bad) and so idk, not trying to complain like a woman i just wanna know what the most realistic path out of this shit is.
stims roids and social interaction in uni prolly

• Hmm...
You got time, i am already in UNI in shity part of eastern Europe unable to immigrate and are destined to burn years in this shithole. But i am white and tall at least

Last edited:
  • +1
You're not the only one living like this, friendless without any support nor ambitions.
Most young people (18-25) have actually given up on life because they know they'll never amount to anything in these times, so you're a little bit a head considering you still have some hope.

The most realistic path out of there is to live like a pyschopath, an autistic one.
Don't do anything for your own happiness until you reach a point where you believe you'd actually be happy in life, everything you do will be to get out of that shithole called subhumanity.
You can think of it like minmaxxing a character in a video game, except it's yourself, in real life.

All the food you will eat will be for nutrition, you'll grind pretty much all day doing whatever you need to do to get out of there.
Once you've got your health in check you need to get good at SOMETHING that could be monetised or used to increase status, it can be pretty much anything, you just need to try to get the best at it.
Being the best at anything is extremely rare, so once you're at that level, you could either monetise off of it or use the status from it to try to get connection.

You could even get good at some shitty video game & I guarantee you'd make some decent connections.
But the point here is, you want to be known, good at something otherwise no one will care/know about you.

If you truly have zero talent, just studymax & try to get into a good uni & get a good cushy job.
Since you're an incel, something in computer science would do best since you could work from home, from there you know how it goes... betabux or MGTOW.

If that's too much, just go the normie way & check out.
Just rot, eat slop, game, jack off & sleep.
It's up to you, neither are enjoyable ways of living life so pick your poison.

• Hmm...
You're not the only one living like this, friendless without any support nor ambitions.
Most young people (18-25) have actually given up on life because they know they'll never amount to anything in these times, so you're a little bit a head considering you still have some hope.

The most realistic path out of there is to live like a pyschopath, an autistic one.
Don't do anything for your own happiness until you reach a point where you believe you'd actually be happy in life, everything you do will be to get out of that shithole called subhumanity.
You can think of it like minmaxxing a character in a video game, except it's yourself, in real life.

All the food you will eat will be for nutrition, you'll grind pretty much all day doing whatever you need to do to get out of there.
Once you've got your health in check you need to get good at SOMETHING that could be monetised or used to increase status, it can be pretty much anything, you just need to try to get the best at it.
Being the best at anything is extremely rare, so once you're at that level, you could either monetise off of it or use the status from it to try to get connection.

You could even get good at some shitty video game & I guarantee you'd make some decent connections.
But the point here is, you want to be known, good at something otherwise no one will care/know about you.

If you truly have zero talent, just studymax & try to get into a good uni & get a good cushy job.
Since you're an incel, something in computer science would do best since you could work from home, from there you know how it goes... betabux or MGTOW.

If that's too much, just go the normie way & check out.
Just rot, eat slop, game, jack off & sleep.
It's up to you, neither are enjoyable ways of living life so pick your poison.
thanks for the response man, i just dont know about something like computer science, everyone says its going to shit and not worth doing anymore, but its a dream job to just work from home

• +1
thanks for the response man, i just dont know about something like computer science, everyone says its going to shit and not worth doing anymore, but its a dream job to just work from home
It's the only area where pretty much most jobs can be done from home.

Also, I agree, most of CS is not worth doing because it's completely oversaturated, that's why you need to go into machine learning.
AI is very big right now & is in it's prime of being developed, so people who are good in that area are getting very cushy jobs.
The only problem is, it's a very hard area of CS to get into, most people give up.

You can give it a try & if you get decent at it, I guarantee you can get a nice job, maybe not the position you wanted but you could still get a job as a data scientist or something similar to it, it's not what you've studied for but a job is a job.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ShawarmaFilth
It's the only area where pretty much most jobs can be done from home.

Also, I agree, most of CS is not worth doing because it's completely oversaturated, that's why you need to go into machine learning.
AI is very big right now & is in it's prime of being developed, so people who are good in that area are getting very cushy jobs.
The only problem is, it's a very hard area of CS to get into, most people give up.

You can give it a try & if you get decent at it, I guarantee you can get a nice job, maybe not the position you wanted but you could still get a job as a data scientist or something similar to it, it's not what you've studied for but a job is a job.
Whats ur craziest penis experience

• +1
ThERe is only one way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and raleqtambrobret
Did it so much I shot out what looked like water & had the consistency of baby oil :feelshaha:
Nah im saying with like another girl

Also is ur girth 6 at the base or in the middle

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Imagine being 13 with a bbc

• +1
Stopped reading at 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and raleqtambrobret
Like no girl has ever worshipped ur bwc?? Im talking social experience

Nice
Eh, not really.
I’ve got a pretty face so they focus on that more often.

Not that I’m saying it’s not a positive, it is a big positive, they just don’t focus on it as much as you’d expect them to.

• +1
Eh, not really.

Not that I’m saying it’s not a positive, it is a big positive, they just don’t focus on it as much as you’d expect them to.
How tf do they not focus on ur bbc? Whats ur rating

• +1
Eh, not really.

Fuckk even 7.6x6 entry level bbc is invisible to women its ove

• +1
Eh, not really.

ah so ur gl, makes sense now i suppose

How tf do they not focus on ur bbc? Whats ur rating
I was rated HTN at around 20-23% BF so I hope I’d be around chadlite once leaner.
Fuckk even 7.6x6 entry level bbc is invisible to women its ove
It’s not invisible.
Whenever I do it for the first time with a girl they’re usually surprised, in a good way.
But you know what they say, face>all.

• +1
I was rated HTN at around 20-23% BF so I hope I’d be around chadlite once leaner.

It’s not invisible.
Whenever I do it for the first time with a girl they’re usually surprised, in a good way.
But you know what they say, face>all.
Can i rate

• +1
  • +1
Who rated u and how many people rated u
Can’t say who since it could be traced back to my face.
I’ve been rated by 3 people, but I get treated well IRL so it’s not some baseless biased rating.

• +1
I just can't, wtf motivates you to keep doing this shit, been grinding school work for 8 hours today and im so fucking done with this, how do niggers here do this on top of work and other shit even tho you know you will never look good ?
You get used to it, bucko @Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and <6PSLcel
Can’t say who since it could be traced back to my face.
I’ve been rated by 3 people, but I get treated well IRL so it’s not some baseless biased rating.
Ok nice ur probably solid htn if all 3 rated u htn

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and <6PSLcel
nice, can i see ur mogger face ?
Sorry but like I told the other guy I’ve said too many things on this acc to post my face to anyone.

• +1