how do u cope that every gf u have

Either coping that they will get a virgin (gotta hit the jackpot in todays society) or becoming copecels about the girls past.

You can also never show you have a problem with the girls past as it puts you in firm cuck territory in her mind although she won't ever express that.
Why does it put you in cuck territory?

high quality girls dont do this

my gf didnt even send me nudes yet after 7 years relationship

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 31562, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
Why does it put you in cuck territory?

Women never think they have done anything remotely wrong. She will tell her friends and they will all have had this conversation about guys their friends have dated and come up loads of reasons that rationalise it is the guys problem. Is he so insecure that you were with another guy before him even though he was with another girl etc? Why is he so self conscious about it? A really true confident guy (shes picturing a mogger) wouldn't have any problem with it etc etc etc. 1 million reasons/theories will be found as a result of this a conscious/subconscious viewing of you as a type of cuck opposite to the mogger who doesn't care. Nothing good would come of displaying anger/unhappiness about it, not to mention she is also lying about the amount of guys shes been sexual with in the first place, although every aspie cuck on here would think differently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and ascension
Women never think they have done anything remotely wrong. She will tell her friends and they will all have had this conversation about guys their friends have dated and come up loads of reasons that rationalise it is the guys problem. Is he so insecure that you were with another guy before him even though he was with another girl etc? Why is he so self conscious about it? A really true confident guy (shes picturing a mogger) wouldn't have any problem with it etc etc etc. 1 million reasons/theories will be found as a result of this a conscious/subconscious viewing of you as a type of cuck opposite to the mogger who doesn't care. Nothing good would come of displaying anger/unhappiness about it, not to mention she is also lying about the amount of guys shes been sexual with in the first place, although every aspie cuck on here would think differently.
Who gives a fuck what random whores ramble about between themselves.

You should always be disgusted with a whore, whether you will show it is up to you, but you should never give a fuck about her reaction. It's a cuck trait to tip toe and larp around the foid so that she likes you.

The only way to win with these modern whores is to never take them seriously, slay and run, always asume the worst, because they are indeed whores who already have double digits body count at like 16. Imagine caring about opinion of her and her whore friends...

Jfl...

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
theres nudes of her out there on some other dudes phone that she sent to to be fun and slutty and she got wet SENDING other dudes nudes
Idgaf blud

Maybw thats the reason why i crave for a virgin wife 😱😱😱

Who gives a fuck what random whores ramble about between themselves.

You should always be disgusted with a whore, whether you will show it is up to you, but you should never give a fuck about her reaction. It's a cuck trait to tip toe and larp around the foid so that she likes you.

The only way to win with these modern whores is to never take them seriously, slay and run, always asume the worst, because they are indeed whores who already have double digits body count at like 16. Imagine caring about opinion of her and her whore friends...

Jfl...

Are you aspie af? Rhetorical question. Of course if you're hitting and dgaf then why would you care about her laycount? The title of the topic says gf

high quality girls dont do this

my gf didnt even send me nudes yet after 7 years relationship
Who's gonna tell him? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Are you aspie af? Rhetorical question. Of course if you're hitting and dgaf then why would you care about her laycount? The title of the topic says gf
There is no such thing as gf in 2023.

She has already taken so much dick, zero loyalty and pair bonding and is always keeping a handful of simps in rotation just in case.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and ascension

Very High IQ

I just cope by cheating at an inconvenience, been together for 5 months, slept with 5 girls since making it officalz

the girls I have been meeting recently have been of extremely low quality recently

and the one girl I actually liked (maybe loved) recently said she didnt want to be with me and saw her on Tinder, so shes getting railed by guys over and over

LTRs and love are a joke

just participate in the degen culture and get as much as u can and die
It’s time to get off Tinder and nightclubs and meet some trad women in church or something.

theres nudes of her out there on some other dudes phone that she sent to to be fun and slutty and she got wet SENDING other dudes nudes
By cheating on her. Youre a cuck if you arent preemptively cheating w other girls.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
It’s time to get off Tinder and nightclubs and meet some trad women in church or something.
when i tried that I ended up with a whore

literally a church where the women all have to wear head coverings and no pants, very very conservative. Her parents conservative, she was a girl in the choir, sheltered af. Timid and everything. All the outward signs of trad

well midway through our relationship it came out she had fucked a 40 year old guy for money once and she sent nudes to these guys who sent them around to a ring of friends in her social circle and stuff and just basically destroyed my entire view of her

its pointless, u just never know a girls past

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and bwrauycnee
Brutal this give jbill even more power

Brutal this give jbill even more power
Bro are u kidding. Jbs are sending them all the time. Probably more than older girls. The amount of women that have saved nude pics on snap from when they were 15 is insane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Zeruel, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
Bro are u kidding. Jbs are sending them all the time. Probably more than older girls. The amount of women that have saved nude pics on snap from when they were 15 is insane
Nude sharing is a huge thing in high school. Even 10-12 yrs ago

None of you have taken the murderpill yet. You hack into her social media and snapchat at the start of ltr and kill off all your competition. It's worth it and can be gotten away with if you're rich af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Zeruel
Massive cope

there's nudes of me floating around on the internet, so why would i give a shit?

double standards, much?

Never had one who cares

People talk about virgin but forget microcheating/microwhoring exists

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Greycel in his 20s with experience. Womens bodycounts are way higher then we think they fuck so many guys secretly its insane. Yall probably fucked some chicks that been in relationships aswell.

Most of you guys are under the age of 18 so you probably believe in the concept of love thats been shown to you in movies and shit. Women dont really love you they love how you make them feel. If they find someone that makes them feel as good as you because of their looks are whatever they gonna hookup with the guy. We men love with compassion and dedication and loyalty women love only with her emotions. Which are fragile and can switch are be manipulated by other men.

• +1
Dont think that they stop ogs already told me they run the same shit when they are in their 30s and 40s and married.

correction: every girl you date.

autismo

Pay the dudes to send me her nudes

Legit
This is why I could never have children but especially a daughter
Imagine having to just accept the fact another guy/other men in general are going to be fucking and using your daughter and have her under his control
Fuck that
I honestly couldn't imagine knowing my daughter would love another man more than me one day lol fuck having children
I know kinda off topic reply

Last edited:
  • +1
Legit
This is why I could never have children but especially a daughter
Imagine having to just accept the fact another guy/other men in general are going to be fucking and using your daughter and have her under his control
Fuck that
I honestly couldn't imagine knowing my daughter would love another man more than me one day lol fuck having children
I know kinda off topic reply
Tbh this viewpoint I never understood. Of course I wouldn't want my daughter to be a slut, but having kids means you accept you might have a female and you're cool with her reproducing with the right guy