How do u cope with depression

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Kraken
Been 17 hours in bed today feeling negative emotions what to do?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, watah, slimeszn3 and 4 others
Bump (because I also want to know)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and lowiqNormie
Water and exercise

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and lowiqNormie
taking a shower and sleeping

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Fully indulge in desires for a couple days (drugs, bad food whatever tf) when ur tired of it wake up in the morning do push ups and take a cold shower. Then go outside and touch grass by yourself

• +1
Staying active

• +1
I quit exercising 3 months ago i like my body more im getting a slim figure now which is what i want but i feel much worse
I didn't mean lifting, I meant a simple walking for 20 minutes should suffice

• +1
Get out of bed and become active.

Here's a tutorial designed specifically for you:

Screenshot 20240731 190557 Chrome

Too bad I can't see it

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Been 17 hours in bed today feeling negative emotions what to do?
Know what u mean bhai, i also have these days from time to time.

Just accept it I guess and try and be in a place where they don't happen very often

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and lowiqNormie
i dont think about it plus im trying to stay active i walk a lot ,sit in the sun,workout,eat well if your just staying in your room the whole day eating goyslop you wont feel better do something positive

• +1
Know what u mean bhai, i also have these days from time to time.

Just accept it I guess and try and be in a place where they don't happen very often
Why does it happen are antidepressants the only way? Im done with this im living depressed since i was a kid im turbo abused dog

Our gov, the US tells Google who to shadow-ban or ghost, and Google (YT) does just that then bends over for the hard-ass slamming. Facebook, the same.

But Rumble... well. It's difficult to explain. Of course, they will comply when the belly punchers come (isn't that right, Zuckerberg?) but other nations demanding such criminal behavior, ugh. No can do.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Why does it happen are antidepressants the only way? Im done with this im living depressed since i was a kid im turbo abused dog
I'd avoid anti depressants. My theory is that us men are just subjected to an insane amount of pain that we haven't evolved to deal with, and it's coming to a head now.

It's made worse cos u kind of have to conform to certain societal norms all the time, so basically just act like a normie even though ur legit bleeding inside

• +1
Sleeping. Staring out of windows. Eating.

Sleeping mogs, because you don't have to be aware of your depression when you are asleep. Sleeping is to quelling depression what leanmaxxing is to looksmaxxing: essential and the only effective way. The depression doesn't start back up until after morning and I fully wake up.