How do u fags bonesmash

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I figured I have nothing to lose so I started bonesmash. Sometimes I drop a 12 lb dumbbell on my cheekbones and brow ridge from around 10 cm while laying down. I also punch myself. What do u guys think is most effective method.
I figured I have nothing to lose so I started bonesmash. Sometimes I drop a 12 lb dumbbell on my cheekbones and brow ridge from around 10 cm while laying down. I also punch myself. What do u guys think is most effective method.
Pls serious answers

Hit your face with a hammer than rub ur semen on the area to help it heal and rebuild bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome, UndercovrNormie and 8 others
Hit your face with a hammer than rub ur semen on the area to help it heal and rebuild bigger
Fuck u I want serious answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

bonesmashing gone wrong

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, Coping and 2 others
usually u have to get a rock and smash your zygos so they project foward or something.

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah seriously OP it's pretty simple.

Find somewhere you're alone so people don't think you're a mental vegetable and try to intervene first and foremost, and then you just lay down and cry because it's fucking ogre if you're stupid enough to hit your face repeatedly like a bunch of keyboard autists are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fobos, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
Sometimes I drop a 12 lb dumbbell on my cheekbones and brow ridge from around 10 cm while laying down. I also punch myself.

Yeah bro just keep it up you'll be a chad in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fobos, kobecel and 2 others
Just punch yourself in the face br0

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Why dont u just cut a hole in your face and pull the fat out then stitch it back up

• +1
Find somewhere you're alone so people don't think you're a mental vegetable and try to intervene first and foremost, and then you just lay down and cry because it's fucking ogre if you're stupid enough to hit your face repeatedly like a bunch of keyboard autists are.

• +1
You are retardmaxxing not bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah seriously OP it's pretty simple.

It's very important that nobody intervenes in this process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and UndercovrNormie
It's very important that nobody intervenes in this process
It's a big part of taking the blackpill.

Stage 4, specifically.