how do u find the courage to go on a tinder date when uve always been a dateless incel

A

agoostis

Master
like seriously how do u not panick and stay home ? i wanna slay but every time a tinder girl ask me out or even tell me to go to her house i stop responding :feelswah:

should i drink alcohol before going to stop being a pussy ? im sure im not the only one here that behave like that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, angloidcel, Curlbrahhh and 3 others
yes you should

1-2 shots and ur good bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, angloidcel, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others

how do u find the courage to go on a tinder date when uve always been a dateless incel​

You realise you've got to start moving your incel ass if you don't want to die a virgin, that should be enough of a motivation

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, angloidcel, Schönling and 7 others
Sigma male trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Try meditation? You need to be able to sit with that feeling of dread/panic and let it pass. It's just fight-or-flight, adrenaline, and it's temporary.

i feel like im gonna smell alcohol and she gonna realise i drinked before going

also i suck at kissing and doing anything sexual

i need training :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and poopmaster22
Well, in these cases I would recommend 2 doses of cocaine... :feelshehe:

... works 45 minutes... when you arrive, you never fail...:feelsokman:

... but if you fail, it never matters :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
You realise you've got to start moving your incel ass if you don't want to die a virgin, that should be enough of a motivation
truth.

Almost only exposure to going on plenty dates/meetups. Can make one more comfortable and better at it.

maybe he should even consider, for practise. Trying talking with, chatting up, random women in daily life. It's the most brutal, but maybe eve best way, to get comfy talking woth womenz

i feel like im gonna smell alcohol and she gonna realise i drinked before going

also i suck at kissing and doing anything sexual

i need training :feelswah:
imo.
fuck dependency on alcohol.

Better is imo.
Being emotionally numb or chill with it. Due to massive exposure to it in the past.

When having had, 100 convos with womens recenty. I can't imagine one would feel anything about talk no. 101

Try meditation? You need to be able to sit with that feeling of dread/panic and let it pass. It's just fight-or-flight, adrenaline, and it's temporary.
i would have ti meditate in the street/in her elevator 10min before seeing her

also i dnt think it would help me during the whole date

Look in the mirror.

I can only imagine having these shy chad problems, just go and meet them you pussy assed bitchboy! :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Torero and Deleted member 18890
i would have ti meditate in the street/in her elevator 10min before seeing her

also i dnt think it would help me during the whole date
Yeah, you can try that. Just arrive early to the date and do some breath meditation / deep breathing beforehand.

Once the actual date starts and you start having a conversation your stress will decrease, promise.

like seriously how do u not panick and stay home ? i wanna slay but every time a tinder girl ask me out or even tell me to go to her house i stop responding :feelswah:

should i drink alcohol before going to stop being a pussy ? im sure im not the only one here that behave like that
tbh just go to her house and see what happens
it'll get more natural over time

• +1
Reactions: Torero
What actually can calm you legally? Like 2 shots actually work? The problem is I don’t want a flush or to smell like alc

I wish I had this problem

i know this feeling
but think about it like this;
you will gonna die..... your mother, your father, your siblings and every fucking person on this fuckin planet
will die soon or later... even the fucking planet will die in billions of years

life is completely meaningless... we all gonna die soon or later... so nothing really matters
you need that "i dont give a fuck" attitude........

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 17344
i know this feeling
but think about it like this;
you will gonna die..... your mother, your father, your siblings and every fucking person on this fuckin planet
will die soon or later... even the fucking planet will die in billions of years

life is completely meaningless... we all gonna die soon or later... so nothing really matters
you need that "i dont give a fuck" attitude........
But then, if everything is going to die, what is the point of shooting your DNA around into random women? :unsure:

Instead, one could spend time way better, in the comfort of his home, shooting their DNA alone, like a true lone wolf :feelshehe:

phenibutmax

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and EverythingMattersCel
But then, if everything is going to die, what is the point of shooting your DNA around into random women? :unsure:

Instead, one could spend time way better, in the comfort of his home, shooting their DNA alone, like a true lone wolf :feelshehe:
there is no point of that
but we must waste time till we die... and in that time, just do what you wanna do..

when you would ask me, what the meaning of life is; there is no and thats why you should just live the moment...
the moment of joy....... eat, sleep, fuck, take a shit, look at memes.....

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Just invent yourself a new self like Amnesia does, and don't worry about her finding you inadequate.