How do u get bimax in another country?

D

Deleted member 31020

Platinum
I want to get bimax with rameiri, how do i start?
i have a consultation soon with Dr.Grybauskas. Should i get photos done in his clinic and then send em to Dr.Ramieri and get his online consultation? If yes then after i get an online consultation with ramieri i need to go to rome to start planning and after planning i need to start orthodontic treatment with braces ? if yes so how i get ramieri communicating with my local ortho?

Up it is interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Up it is interesting
frustrating there are a lot of bimax diagnosis experts on this forum but when a real question comes up they all gone

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and grooxx
frustrating there are a lot of bimax diagnosis experts on this forum but when a real question comes up they all gone
Main problem is getting the cbct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Main problem is getting the cbct
i have front cbct but im gonna visit a surgeon in my country and i hooe they gonna do scans soo i can send em to dr ramieri

just gotta ask the right people.

tbh optimal is u just book an online consult & ask how they do it - every surgeon will have it a little different. usually u just go there once to gets scans etc & so they can do the planning, if you need orthodontics done then they ll send you to an orthodontist after to get you ready for the surgery

just gotta ask the right people.

tbh optimal is u just book an online consult & ask how they do it - every surgeon will have it a little different. usually u just go there once to gets scans etc & so they can do the planning, if you need orthodontics done then they ll send you to an orthodontist after to get you ready for the surgery
Thing is im want to go with ramieri but im not from italy and he will
have to communicate with my local villager ortho jfl, also getting consulted and my scans done by Dr.Grybauskas soon

Grybauskas, that's a Lithuanian name for sure.

I want to get bimax with rameiri, how do i start?
i have a consultation soon with Dr.Grybauskas. Should i get photos done in his clinic and then send em to Dr.Ramieri and get his online consultation? If yes then after i get an online consultation with ramieri i need to go to rome to start planning and after planning i need to start orthodontic treatment with braces ? if yes so how i get ramieri communicating with my local ortho?

Follow the process with your local surgeon until you have scans.

Don’t believe you need to go to Rome except for the actual surgery. All the planning is essentially done in 3D CAD using your CT scan.

In my experience you’ll find far more reluctance from your local ortho to deal with foreign surgeons than the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and Deleted member 31020
Follow the process with your local surgeon until you have scans.

Don’t believe you need to go to Rome except for the actual surgery. All the planning is essentially done in 3D CAD using your CT scan.

In my experience you’ll find far more reluctance from your local ortho to deal with foreign surgeons than the other way round.
True boss

especially when older people dont speak english in my country

i might have to get a loan for bimax soo over