How do u get over embarassing urself on drugs?

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
It's a fucking awful experience lol.

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss and PseudoMaxxer
@Seth Walsh

like what

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I used to do this with alcohol.

But now i eat enough to be drunk but not to the point of throwing up or acting walking weird

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and DildoFaggins
I wrote to my oneitis at 4 in the morning on a school night while candy flipping once, almost killed myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 27746
Whatdyou say
we were almost in a relationship at one point but some drama happened. I got into a rant while high about how I missed her and how I wasted the biggest opportunity of my life (she's stacylite). So my homie next to me who's also fucked up comes up with the brilliant idea that I should let her know that I miss her. And since we're both high at a retarded level I listen to him and send "I miss you" to her on snapchat at 4 in the morning :feelswhy: (this was after not speaking with her for about 6 months)

She replied with "ok". And we haven't spoken since, it's been 5 years.

I used to do this with alcohol.

But now i eat enough to be drunk but not to the point of throwing up or acting walking weird
I wrote to my oneitis at 4 in the morning on a school night while candy flipping once, almost killed myself.
Bro the shit I wrote to my oneitis while on kratom and alcohol, literal suifuel, tried betabuxxing her jfl

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Bro the shit I wrote to my oneitis while on kratom and alcohol, literal suifuel, tried betabuxxing her jfl
Brutal, what did you write?

Brutal, what did you write?
Literally implied she was lesbian and then tried bribing her in the last line jfl

Brootal drunk grammar pill, almost Dalit tier English

Last edited:
  • JFL
Literally implied she was lesbian and then tried bribing her in the last line jfl

Brootal drunk grammar pill, almost Dalit tier English

that's fucking wild bro. how did you feel reading that when you woke up the next day? jfl

that's fucking wild bro. how did you feel reading that when you woke up the next day? jfl
Ngl I thought she file a harassment charge (cuckednited states of America be like) but the comedown from alc always makes you cage at the shit u did last night

Both her friends give me dirty looks when I see them at the local bar and when I see her at my grocery store (she works there) she always stares angrily at me

• +1
Both her friends give me dirty looks when I see them at the local bar and when I see her at my grocery store (she works there) she always stares angrily at me
Same with my oneitis, and now she's getting fucked by Chad who also stares at me in the club. I think she told him about me... Brootal.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Kristin
Same with my oneitis, and now she's getting fucked by Chad who also stares at me in the club. I think she told him about me... Brootal.
Why did god do this to us :feelsrope:

• So Sad
we were almost in a relationship at one point but some drama happened. I got into a rant while high about how I missed her and how I wasted the biggest opportunity of my life (she's stacylite). So my homie next to me who's also fucked up comes up with the brilliant idea that I should let her know that I miss her. And since we're both high at a retarded level I listen to him and send "I miss you" to her on snapchat at 4 in the morning :feelswhy: (this was after not speaking with her for about 6 months)

Thats not bad lol. You shot your shot.

Doesnt it say ur 6ft4

• +1

You have time to type all this but not refute Islam. Pussy

Why u feel threatened by chad then lol
Not threatened, more so cucked. It's brutal. Back when we had a thing I was a 6'4 skinny pretty boy with drug/crime-halo and pretty high status in my town. Now I'm a fat, depressed ogre who mostly rots in my student dorm.

You have time to type all this but not refute Islam. Pussy
Maybe I'm less inclined to debate with you when you constantly resort to ad hominem like this?

Not threatened, more so cucked. It's brutal. Back when we had a thing I was a 6'4 skinny pretty boy with drug/crime-halo and pretty high status in my town. Now I'm a fat, depressed ogre who mostly rots in my student dorm.
Change it. Sounds simple. Ive never felt cucked by anyone shorter than me

• +1
A few summers ago I went to a friend’s birthday party loaded up on Xanax. It was in the middle of a two week bender. This wasn’t like a close friend either, more like an acquaintance/instagram friend. So I was at this party on Xanax surrounded by a bunch of people I didn’t know. I have little recollection of the party but apparently I sat in the corner and said nothing while staring at people and occasionally popping more pills. Then ate a bunch of food and left. Could have been much worse but everyone that was at that party thought and still thinks I’m a complete freak lmfao. It is what it is, I’m mostly glad I didn’t say anything crazy to his parents.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Maybe I'm less inclined to debate with you when you constantly resort to ad hominem like this?
I didn’t even want a debate. Just a go to argument from you.

I think you’re just afraid of me

• JFL
Change it. Sounds simple. Ive never felt cucked by anyone shorter than me
Working on it bro, lost about 45lbs this year, another 40 to go. Will run a cycle in march as well + rhino.

I didn’t even want a debate. Just a go to argument from you.

I think you’re just afraid of me
You've seen me engage with muslims about islam on this forum a countless number of times. I literally made a public thread mocking your religion how could I be afraid? I'm just lazy/unmotivated to debate rn after a rough week of finals.

Because I’m the only one who stood up to you, debated and refuted every single claim you made in public.
You didn’t refute anything jfl. We’ll have a long discussion after Christmas and we’ll see

You didn’t refute anything jfl.
Yes I did 😂 and I even got the last word in and you couldn’t respond for shit. Quit coping with your finals, you’re on here all day but you can’t even give me one coherent argument ? And I never even said I’d debate you, I’m just willing to listen.