jc0
Joe Chemo
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2026
- Posts
- 336
- Reputation
- 261
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i dont want to graduate with all Csi dont think i ever studied a single day in my life
but i still graduated.
From university?i dont think i ever studied a single day in my life
but i still graduated.
high schoolFrom university?
i graduated with no grade, basically i just told the teachers that it was too hard to study so they just passed me with no gradei dont want to graduate with all Cs
High school was the easiest shit everhigh school
i quit college after like 2 weeks
im sorry bro i think ur retardedi graduated with no grade, basically i just told the teachers that it was too hard to study so they just passed me with no grade
i didnt pay the least bit of attention thoughHigh school was the easiest shit ever
Don’t think anyone needs to study to graduate if they pay the least bit of attention
howim sorry bro i think ur retarded
I wonder whyi didnt pay the least bit of attention though
i graduated with no grade, basically i just told the teachers that it was too hard to study so they just passed me with no grade
yeah, whats wrong with it though, i still graduated without having to do anythingI wonder why
I’m just saying this is not a typical scenarioyeah, whats wrong with it though, i still graduated without having to do anything
how is it not a typical scenario thoughI’m just saying this is not a typical scenario
For the vast majority of people what I said holds true
Where did I say that was hard? Are you a retard?how is it not a typical scenario though
it was literally so easy i just did whatever i wanted in school, told the teachers studying was too hard and they passed me anyway, whats hard about that?
how is not a typical scenario though if its insanely easy to do, anyone can do itWhere did I say that was hard? Are you a retard?
I’m saying it’s not commonhow is not a typical scenario though if its insanely easy to do, anyone can do it
i guessI’m saying it’s not common
bro hes the worst user on org i think hes trying to ragebait or hes just retarded.Where did I say that was hard? Are you a retard?
Yeah right LOL.i graduated with no grade, basically i just told the teachers that it was too hard to study so they just passed me with no grade
wdymYeah right LOL.
Just admit you dropped out.wdym
of high school?Just admit you dropped out.
Yeah I knowbro hes the worst user on org i think hes trying to ragebait or hes just retarded.
going into a place with not many distractions like a cafe has been helping me recentlytitle