How do u separate ur hair strands and make them not stick to each other

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

My hair is exactly like this. But it doesn’t suit me because I’m white, how do I kind of separate the hairs so it’s just straight? Like do u guys understand what I mean they just stick into a bunch of lines.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and pentamogged9000

I want this straightness (Ignore the hair style). So basically how do I go from OP to this

Ask a barber tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 28774
  • +1
I don’t go to a barber. Jfl at going to one if ur a sub chad, they can easily fuck u up
Idk ma mine have been pretty goiod thus far but as we all know haircut dont make a man

• +1
shampoo your hair

• +1
View attachment 2410929

My hair is exactly like this. But it doesn’t suit me because I’m white, how do I kind of separate the hairs so it’s just straight? Like do u guys understand what I mean they just stick into a bunch of lines.
Pretty hard tbh to make your hair straight if your hair isn't naturally straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
very fine comb (separate the strands), tiny bit of shine oil and slight/mideum heat (make it "permanent" for a while. I make my hair look like you say and that's how I do it.

• Love it
buy nizoral you can use it daily
it does dry out ur scalp but u said u want to slightly wavy so use something to moisturise ur scalp afterwards and style the way u want