How do u shave

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I’ve started to get my first chin hairs and I don’t know how to shave. I have an electric shaver will I cut my self if I just try to shave it?:feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
First use electric shaver then finish it off with razor and enough cream, using Electric shaver ensures that you won't feel pain at razor stage

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
First use electric shaver then finish it off with razor and enough cream, using Electric shaver ensures that you won't feel pain at razor stage
How do you cut sideburns?

I started getting my first chin hairs in december I think. still barely any chin hair. not sure how I should go about accelerating this process

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19551 and Erik-Jón
I started getting my first chin hairs in december I think. still barely any chin hair. not sure how I should go about accelerating this process
Why you want facial hair lmao

How do you cut sideburns?
Idk if i have them but i use razor with ease and the only exception is chin unshaved for several days, the solution to pain is simply using electric razor to shorten chin hair and finishing it off with razor 🪒

• +1
I’ve started to get my first chin hairs and I don’t know how to shave. I have an electric shaver will I cut my self if I just try to shave it?:feelsokman:
r u done growing btw? and how old r u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
Are chin hair considered neutral, ugly or attractive on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Growth Plate
Yeah, I look like Statham, bro.
Youll look like statham

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Idk if i have them but i use razor with ease and the only exception is chin unshaved for several days, the solution to pain is simply using electric razor to shorten chin hair and finishing it off with razor 🪒
If I start shaving will I have to do it daily?

Are chin hair considered neutral, ugly or attractive on this forum?
Some people look better or worse with chin hair.
Beardfrauding is a must if you have 404 lower third. No choice.
Ideally you would have a strong lower third and shave the beard to maintain JB appeal. It's also impressive to not need to beardfraud.

• +1
Reactions: reputation and Erik-Jón
If I start shaving will I have to do it daily?
There is a theory that trimming hair makes them grow faster or vice versa, these theories are not true

• +1
start off with normal safety razors or electric. once you're comfortable switch to a straight razor for finer control.

I use these

• +1
im literally talking to kids on this forum :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Just basic electric razor will be enough for you 100%, ur hair is very fine for now

• +1