how do we get masseters like brad pitt/tom cruise

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
do we just chew gum or there other ways, i heard chewing causes bloating too, how did he get masseters like that did he just come out of the womb with them

The size your masseters will grow depends on your genetics. The only thing you should do is to try chewing boats with hard gum and see if it will work for you or not. You don't need his exact size to look good enough. If you masseters are still abit weaker than his, you'll still look great.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, chadintraining and asdvek
Chewing + masseter muscle genetics + bone

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
Itโ€™s genetics but big masseters look terrible anyway.

View attachment 2739244 do we just chew gum or there other ways, i heard chewing causes bloating too, how did he get masseters like that did he just come out of the womb with them
Brad Pitt always had big masseters + very good gonions (looking at young photos of him from high school)

Tom Cruise got implants

The size your masseters will grow depends on your genetics. The only thing you should do is to try chewing boats with hard gum and see if it will work for you or not. You don't need his exact size to look good enough. If you masseters are still abit weaker than his, you'll still look great.
Also chewing habits can effect it

One of my masseters is larger than the other cause I chewed mostly on that side for multiple years as a child (never chewed super hard food tho)

i have the same masseters or even bigger and i never did no chewing they got bigger when i started puberty around 14 and keep in mind i only ate regulat soft food like eveyone so its just genetics

implants for bone and fillers to get more pump. chewing is ok but if you're too boneless it won't work

Attachments

• Tom-cruise.jpg
    Tom-cruise.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back