How do white people cope with eating unseasoned chicken and bland food?

Kraken
White people throw some salt and pepper on chicken and call it seasoned :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, currylightskin, GetShrekt and 5 others
1562853904377.jpeg

brutal

White people have weak tounge receptors that are unable to react or sense certain delicasies in different spices

That is the prime reason why whites eat like subhumans. Most white middle class families in America serve food in literal tupperware despite the wife being a stay at home mom.

bruh they’re liberal with the salt and pepper at that

honestly im white and i agree. my mom cant cook for shit.

i have to season all the food for the family

if i didnt say anything she would literally serve us chicken without salt and pepper, let alone other stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ifyouwannabemylover and TheMewingBBC
Who gives a shit about seasoning? I just have my food with nothing added. It's purpose is to sustain me, not to taste good.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, TheMewingBBC, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
pinnacle of nigger humor

whidey ppl dont season dey food n sheit 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, looksmaxxed, Deleted member 15004 and 5 others
by fucking your ethnic girls and raiding their pantry :feelshah:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and GetShrekt
Yeah we don’t need to learn how to season. Our ethnic wives will do it for us 😹😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
low salt is good dumbass hollow cheeks

White people have weak tounge receptors that are unable to react or sense certain delicasies in different spices

That is the prime reason why whites eat like subhumans. Most white middle class families in America serve food in literal tupperware despite the wife being a stay at home mom.
tf is this psuedoscience nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
why do blacks eat such unhealthy food?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
why do blacks eat such unhealthy food?
Don't use the unhealthy cope. Asians season their food and they have a life expectancy that surpasses both pigs and blacks

Just admit yall motherfuckers have clue what it is you doing in the kitchen

what are you on about.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
iput this, and got a bag of cheetos and mashed that shit into a dust and i used both as chicken seasoning and its hella good :D:D

Don't use the unhealthy cope. Asians season their food and they have a life expectancy that surpasses both pigs and blacks

Just admit yall motherfuckers have clue what it is you doing in the kitchen
What I would say is that american food is generally shit for historical reasons. You guys were the first to use industrialized food production and as a result have a tradition of cooking food designed for mass consumption instead of health and flavor. This is why food in asia and europe is generally better. Although some regional cuisines are really bland (e.g. cantonese).

is that u?

this is what most people cook like. just bland rice and bland chicken and bland veg

why would I be posting someone else's food.

I have high caloric requirements and there's no fucking way I'd ever reach them if the food I was eating as as disgusting as the average anglo meal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and horizontallytall
They haven’t tried the French coq au vin
1BAAA19B 919A 4D77 8BEC 328A41321D65

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
is that u?

this is what most people cook like. just bland rice and bland chicken and bland veg

:( my family just cooks hot pockets and dog shit we dont have real food

op is right. what can I say.

brb serving bland vegetables like this and then shout at kids for not liking them
assorted-mixed-young-fresh-steamed-vegetables-served-white-dish-as-accompaniment-to-dinner-136251965.jpg

op is right. what can I say.

brb serving bland vegetables like this and then shout at kids for not liking them
assorted-mixed-young-fresh-steamed-vegetables-served-white-dish-as-accompaniment-to-dinner-136251965.jpg
that feel when you're making recipes from ancient cook books written in old english that don't list any practial measurements for the amounts required and it still ends up looking better than the average anglo meal.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ifyouwannabemylover
mirin

I'm too lazy to put that much effort into cooking. still don't eat bland vegetables though.
when was the last time your fatass ate a homecooked meal? dont you just doordash everything

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
when was the last time your fatass ate a homecooked meal? dont you just doordash everything
all the time to save money

dry chicken you wash with dawn, served with a slice of watermelon is hardly any better my guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Magical Apple
I'm a brown man and I prefer my own cultural food/way of cooking(Bengali) but since I live by myself for uni, I can't really make that cuz I'm terrible with handling those ingredients and because it takes too long and too much effort:feelsbadman:

I keep it simple. I made some chicken breast today, basically I cut them into small pieces, added canola oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder and red chili powder, mixed them together and then I let it sit in the fridge for an hour to let it marinate. I poked the chicken breast pieces with the knife to let the spices seep into the meat. I took it out of the fridge after an hour and then put into a tray that I coated with oil and parchment paper to prevent a mess and then put the tray into the oven in 250 degrees celsius for 50 minutes. Then I took it out after that much time had passed and fried both sides for like 2 minutes on the stove. Result was fantastic, tasted quite good:p

Only problem is that chicken breast is like $7 per pound fuck the Cucknadian government and this shithole:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
pinnacle of nigger humor

whidey ppl dont season dey food n sheit 🤣🤣
and of course they're still stupid and wrong at that. "whites got no culture" is another favorite of theirs, because they're too retarded to leave their urban ghetto stinkholes and their rap music to know any better.

• JFL
Reactions: ....
and of course they're still stupid and wrong at that. "whites got no culture" is another favorite of theirs, because they're too retarded to leave their urban ghetto stinkholes and their rap music to know any better.
So much hostility... So much anger. Calm down kid