White sugar is ideal. Debate me if you disagree.

i eat 8 cookies every week in one day ngl i guess it was a dietary choice :feelshah:

why do you think sugar mogs ice cream to death? i make my own with eggs milk coconut oil and sugar and eat that as the main source. i dont see why would it be bad. its probably better since it spreads out glucose spikes
well that obviously mogs yeah, i'm talking about mainstream PUFA ridden ice cream

my jug is basically the same as your ice cream btw. sugar + skim milk powder + olive oil.
but I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks it's a good idea to literally just eat sugar.
wow i wonder why. perhaps because sugar mogs to death and you have no rebuttal to that :lul:

the cognitive dissonance resulting from your parents telling you sugar is bad was too strong. very sad to see.
How is this difficult to understand?
average forum IQ already was proven to be sub 80 on my "descension" thread. now I'm just flogging a dead horse running verbal circles around these cretinous buffoons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9898 and piec
What do you have to say to these "teeth health experts" going on about muh sugar in tooth is cavity

SUGAR + DNR SUBHUMANS

Not a letter, if ur on roids ur diet advice is irrelevant and usually horrible

People don't believe I drink white sugar for calories despite the fact that it's literally the cheapest and most efficiently consumable carb source available. The only downside to sugar is the same as the upside: the volumetric caloric density is extremely high, therefore it's ideal for hard gainers and poisonous for fat people. For someone like me who force feeds 5000+ calories per day and still stays lean, it's quite obviously an ideal carb source. I'd have to spend twice the money on food if I didn't rely so heavily on sugar. I guarantee you that anyone who thinks it is a bad carb source for bulking has been completely brainwashed their entire lives.

There are people out there who genuinely got raised to think sugar is some form of poison. Most people don't even know how sugars, starches and carbohydrates relate to each other lmfao. I've consumed nearly 2kg of white sugar within a day before (to refeed) and felt great.

- Starches and sugars both simply convert into glucose, and the glycemic index measures how quickly they do that
- White sugar has a lower glycemic index than white rice, white bread, potatoes
- White sugar is only 50% fructose rather than the sugar in fruits which is pure fructose (fructose is more liver toxic than glucose)
- Inb4 "it's processed". Nice buzzword. What's inherently wrong with a food being processed?
- Inb4 "you'll get diabetes". My hba1c and homa-ir are perfectly in range which means my response to insulin is perfect, and I've been consuming white sugar for over 2 years. my fasting blood glucose hasn't even budged a single decimal. if you seriously think diabetes can come out of nowhere when I'm staying perfectly insulin sensitive then you're a moron.

I'll respond to disagreements below. Please tell me why white sugar is a bad carb source.
because simple fast digesting carbs will cause an energy crash due to large blood sugar fluctuations while slow digesting carbs lead to more consistant energy throughout the day. But you need a lot of calories so it's understandable

Also why are PUFAs bad? We only have theoretical mechanisms of oxidization while empirically it's shown that they have positive effects

Last edited:
1. Calories are units of heat energy, therefor can not be consumed

2. Enjoy your glycation damage and chronic inflammation from the Randle Cycle activation

3. All exogenous carbohydrates are toxic to the human body

4. Humans are carnivores