How do y’all rate my clothing style

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
39948603 F78F 4EA5 9B12 F707F986EC1C
1F667A58 7DD8 46BD A04B 6B1E35692104
F31A43DE DB20 4806 BD26 7DD0BBA64EAC

My wardrobe mostly consists of graphic T’s, hoodies (mostly with some type of design or logo) and jeans or sweatpants. What do you rate my style? Any improvements to suggest?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, MissLexotan6MG, RoundHouse and 4 others
*Im asking now cause this is the time of year when I can get a large supply of new clothes and such

No clothing for your race, frame and face

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Constantin Denis, .👽. and 3 others
Have you considered changing your gender?
Clipboard02

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Lygodactylus and Prettyboy
would suggest you to wear stuff that doesn't make you look young:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
No clothing for your race, frame and face
He looks under 18 so his frame might grow more. Also most black guys are ugly but they slay because they are neurotypical.

I mean, even in this post here he's NTmaxxing. Now he just needs to hit the gym and possibly brainsmash to lower his IQ if it is above 90 and he will fit the ugly BBC niche perfectly

He looks under 18 so his frame might grow more. Also most black guys are ugly but they slay because they are neurotypical.

I mean, even in this post here he's NTmaxxing. Now he just needs to hit the gym and possibly brainsmash to lower his IQ if it is above 90 and he will fit the ugly BBC niche perfectly
Blacks need to be hot to slay

Now he just needs to hit the gym and possibly brainsmash to lower his IQ if it is above 90 and he will fit the ugly BBC niche perfectly
Shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up
No, litterally all the people on inceltear and irl who say "oh I know a 5'6" ugly guy who slays" they aren't larping and they are talking about sub 90 IQ dudes who are just super NT. These guys get have higher body counts than all the high tier normie incels who post on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No, litterally all the people on inceltear and irl who say "oh I know a 5'6" ugly guy who slays" they aren't larping and they are talking about sub 90 IQ dudes who are just super NT. These guys get have higher body counts than all the high tier normie incels who post on here.
No dude, they’re larping or they’re absolutely trash at rating

there are no ugly slayers, and iq being at all related to inceldom is just a meme and not reality at all

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
No dude, they’re larping or they’re absolutely trash at rating

there are no ugly slayers, and iq being at all related to inceldom is just a meme and not reality at all
Iq is correlated with risk taking so it increase chance to approach and rape . And obviously if you ask 10000 women you will get one that will fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
you need to get in the gym more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Constantin Denis and .👽.
Maybe so.

Nahh i dont like it

focus on a outfit that fits togheter not a sweatpants and a denim jacket

I recommend you learn a bit about body language. Looks wack af to have your hands like this, hiding your thumbs.

Middle fit looks decent. The hoodie is corny af but probably typical NT for your age and demographic. I am into fashion a gay amount and in an artsy way so imma be harsh. If youre going for safe NT look for your age it works, but to stand out, you have weak bland generic style

Looks fine to me homie

u look like shit my boy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
this. End of thread
retards who tell its over for this guy kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
you dress cool but you look like 14 yrs old

listen to summrs and kankan and you will develop the best style possible