How do you all find your sources?

H

hatefo1ds

stimking
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
20
I am genuinely so curious as to how you people find your sources, where do you guys look how did you guys find out where to look? etc
I dont have the opportunity to be online enough to go search and dedicate a long period of time (respect to you all honestly) but genuinely can I just know how you guys find your sources and how do you verify if they're legit?
And if possible to slide one that ships to Aus?

Thank you all my brothers love you all
 
my spawn point is so good i can just go to a drug store and buy tretinoids for literally 1 dollar
 
I am genuinely so curious as to how you people find your sources, where do you guys look how did you guys find out where to look? etc
I dont have the opportunity to be online enough to go search and dedicate a long period of time (respect to you all honestly) but genuinely can I just know how you guys find your sources and how do you verify if they're legit?
And if possible to slide one that ships to Aus?

Thank you all my brothers love you all
India mart has alot of stuff and anyways there are so many threads with sources attached
1790873524521
if helped
 

Similar threads

rsj
Replies
1
Views
43
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
Insany2704
Replies
0
Views
25
Insany2704
Insany2704
juastix
Replies
3
Views
40
pakiadam
pakiadam
formidable
Replies
12
Views
85
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
Hmivi_123
Replies
9
Views
53
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top