Draw yourself on CAD software

• JFL
Reactions: N1c, Pumanator and MarstonAlloy
Take a bunch of photos and send them to modelling agencies

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Gonthar and Deleted member 10987
thanks bro
Np bro
Just make sure when you go on the catwalk you don't mog chico and o'pry to suicide or we wont have anything to talk about here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 10176, Deleted and 6 others
Tall, Good Skin and lean is all you need to become an entry level model. If you wanna be a supermodel though you need a striking face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Pumanator, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Np bro
Just make sure when you go on the catwalk you don't mog chico and o'pry to suicide or we wont have anything to talk about here
dude i've seen too many normie tier niggas that are models so i decided i will become one :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Pietrosiek, adotsdot and 3 others
Can I try sending my pics to modelling agencies for shits and gigs

dude i've seen too many normie tier niggas that are models so i decided i will become one :feelsgah:
Same, I'm a normie so I might as well join in too for the fucking lols

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
i'm normie tier not a subhuman they won't apply me tbh
Me LI

I'm gonna go for it tbh. Will I succeed?

cause your so ugly not even the aboriginals would accept you
First off, there are many beautiful Aboriginal people.
Secondly I thought uglymodels liked ugly people?

First off, there are many beautiful Aboriginal people.
Secondly I thought uglymodels liked ugly people?
"beatiful aboriginal people" SHOW ME ONE ALSO "PEOPLE" IMAGINE CALLING THOSE NIGGAS "PEOPLEe" THEY AREN'T HUMANS BRO THEY'RE A DIFFERENT SPECIES

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Xangsane
"beatiful aboriginal people" SHOW ME ONE ALSO "PEOPLE" IMAGINE CALLING THOSE NIGGAS "PEOPLEe" THEY AREN'T HUMANS BRO THEY'RE A DIFFERENT SPECIES
They are people. Just stop with the racism please.
Also, google in "beautiful aboriginal people"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
They are people. Just stop with the racism please.
Also, google in "beautiful aboriginal people"
bro i'm one of the least racist users on this forum, i don't hate asian people, i don't hate black people and i don't hate jews despite all the bad things they've done and even non-racist people hate them, BUT ABORIGINAL "PEOPLE" AND INDIANS I JUST HATE THOSE NIGGAS THEY ARE LITERALLY NOT HUMANS LOL

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
The legit answer is be tall, good looking, and let homosexual fashion designers put their cocks in ur ass

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
I'd go for it as well, only if I know the right agency. Heard some agency will fuck you up instead.

Stfu ugly bitch.. Muh indians r not human.. The biggest chad of the forum is indian and he fucking mog u to moon and back
cope about it

• JFL
I'd go for it as well, only if I know the right agency. Heard some agency will fuck you up instead.
embrace being attractive while it lasts bro by time your 20 you will be ugly tier, just enjoy while it lasts and then testosterone max and grow a beard a year or two before you become 20 tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
embrace being attractive while it lasts bro by time your 20 you will be ugly tier, just enjoy while it lasts and then testosterone max and grow a beard a year or two before you become 20 tbh
Thanks bro, Im doing whatever it takes rn to maintain my prime. Idk if this is stupid but I chug a ton of collagen pills at 17 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

i
Thanks bro, Im doing whatever it takes rn to maintain my prime. Idk if this is stupid but I chug a ton of collagen pills at 17 :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i think that explains why you look white asf

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
just fart

• JFL
+ good bone mass
no, thats only if you want to play with the big boys, entry level models just need to be tall, good skin and lean. Height matters even more for most agencies than face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and adotsdot
Cuss real loud in a talent scout's ass.

no, thats only if you want to play with the big boys, entry level models just need to be tall, good skin and lean. Height matters even more for most agencies than face.
20210618 074336
do you think he would be an "entry level" model with just better skin? Look at any online shop no-name models, they all have good facial bone mass

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1184513do you think he would be an "entry level" model with just better skin? Look at any online shop no-name models, they all have good facial bone mass
He can unironically. He is white, with good skin he'd look even better, probably is tall and if he is lean his bones would excentuate even more and that's it. You don't need to have a good face for entry level modeling.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
He can unironically. He is white, with good skin he'd look even better, probably is tall and if he is lean his bones would excentuate even more and that's it. You don't need to have a good face for entry level modeling.
Yea I agree that you don't need a high PSL face, but come on, that guy is already lean and completely lacks any width or bones that stick out, no model agency would take him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yea I agree that you don't need a high PSL face, but come on, that guy is already lean and completely lacks any width or bones that stick out, no model agency would take him
I think they would if he fixed his skin, just a reminder that they edit shit as well to improve bones on people. They'd do the same for him.

Tall is extremely important for most models I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Inject genetics&T

Take a bunch of photos and send them to modelling agencies
"No bro, if you aren't getting scouted every time you leave the basement it's already over" :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT