How do you become a self made millionaire?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
from scratch

Last edited:
Be like @LooksOverAll And Hustle.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Growth Plate and Deleted member 1901
start a business

by making a million yourself?

Hard work and sacrifice

Everybody says I’m just using my parents money but didn’t see me grinding for the past 3 years. Now I’m just reaping the benefits

You can't because a millionaire
It's impossible

Hard work and sacrifice

Everybody says I’m just using my parents money but didn’t see me grinding for the past 3 years. Now I’m just reaping the benefits

you're starting life at 3rd base basically. try pulling that off while working a minimum wage job at mcdonalds

you're starting life at 3rd base basically
Nobody has debt in high school. I started my business in high school so keep coping

@LooksOverAll im way too black to burn from sun rays

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7725
you're starting life at 3rd base basically. try pulling that off while working a minimum wage job at mcdonalds
Having a minimum wage job already means it's over for you. Every entrepreneur I know was making money online in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Growth Plate
Having a minimum wage job already means it's over for you. Every entrepreneur I know was making money online in high school.
How? They must be using their parents' money to fund those online businesses

How? They must be using their parents' money to fund those online businesses
Fund what? What's there to pay for? Social media and forums are free. You aren't opening up a restaurant...

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Fund what? What's there to pay for? Social media and forums are free. You aren't opening up a restaurant...
Describe what they're doing in concrete terms. Are you just talking about dropshipping?

i never had a job in my life and im a self made millionaire..let that be some inspiration for you OP
I literally used the birthday money i saved ($500) to get started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i never had a job in my life and im a self made millionaire..let that be some inspiration for you OP

did you get aloan/allowance from your parents?

I had 1K active subs on YT at 13 after only a year, half of that year I only used my phone, is that a good sign? Now I'm 3 years older and much smarter and more knowledgeable than before. I just need a new PC. I can add a part time job and try developing something using CS knowledge

Describe what they're doing in concrete terms. Are you just talking about dropshipping?
So basically, you have 0 business sense. Find another goal. Maybe something like converting a million people to Jesus instead.

So basically, you have 0 business sense. Find another goal. Maybe something like converting a million people to Jesus instead.

It's probably some esoteric programming/bot bs that I'll never be able to implement/afford. great

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin
Make something people want to buy, like a physical product or a service, what though, idk, and even if I knew I'd be too lazy to do it

hot dog stand

Nobody has debt in high school. I started my business in high school so keep coping

@LooksOverAll im way too black to burn from sun rays
Doing what

Taking risks knowing that you have little to lose/your parents will have your back sounds chill

Last edited: