How do you boyos cope after taking the BP to 100%?

tonykingusa

tonykingusa

Iron
I would imagine it makes would make anyone insane JFL. Do you guys smoke weed to process your thoughts? how do you BPed normies do it?

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 13994 and 11 others
I would imagine it makes would make anyone insane JFL. Do you guys smoke weed to process your thoughts? how do you BPed normies do it?
idk what youre talking about. Oneitis is waiting for me

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 3828
god is good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, datboijj and Deleted member 3828
bpilling normies is the worst thing you could do

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, never_lucky, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
Read the title of the website.

Looksmaxxing is the goal. That is how you use the black pill to your advantage.

Because most men never looksmax, the few that do have a massive advantage compared to everyone else but for that, you need to have effective goals and you need to be consistent and hard working, you can't afford to be lazy. Knowledge is useless until it is applied in the real world and transformed into real results.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 761, aBetterMii and 11 others
Read the title of the website.

Looksmaxxing is the goal. That is how you use the black pill to your advantage.

Because most men never looksmax, the few that do have a massive advantage compared to everyone else but for that, you need to have effective goals and you need to be consistent and hard working, you can't afford to be lazy. Knowledge is useless until it is applied in the real world and transformed into real results.
since obesity is issue in western world, due to fast food. working on your self and being above average HTN + congruent nichemaxxing should get most people where they want to go, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
since obesity is issue in western world, due to fast food. working on your self and being above average HTN + congruent nichemaxxing should get most people where they want to go, right?
The thing is that obese people aren't the norm but a lot of people are fat and those who aren't tend to be skinny with little to no muscle mass. So, to be a top 10% man in looks, you just need to acquire a muscular ripped physique, you don't need to look huge, you just need to look like you lift when you are shirtless and when you are wearing a t shirt, and that is definitely achievable naturally, so it is very doable. Most people never achieve this because of either laziness, misinformation or a lack of consistency, because it takes a long time to see a big change in your body, even though strength can be gained very quickly in the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I first officially became black pilled at age 22 after I realized I was a fakecel/incel by modern society standards. The first month with it I quit my job and career for an entire year and basically did nothing other than a few college courses. Pretty much low key LDAR'd. I didn't go outside, socialize, talk to people or make an effort to do pretty much anything, at least for the first few months or so. I had suicidal and other "destructive" thoughts. Lets just say I watched a lot of Elliot Rodger videos back then. After what I call the "black pill rage" phase (basically red pill rage on steroids) I transitioned to less extreme content like Egg White videos on Youtube. Who I highly reccomend you watch when dealing with the black pill. After the first year of dealing with the black pill I had to slowly find my own validation in life and have been trying to work on it ever since. Its been not the easiest and you have bad days here and there because you can't rid of your sexual desire. But I would say if you can make it to 25 like im about to do, you'll maybe be set. After college the black pill isn't as bad because you aren't constantly surrounded by young degenerate fucks 24/7.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, ChristianChad, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Heres what I call the black pill starter kit:

1. Binge watch the channel "First Last". The guys name is Tobey Reynolds aka Egg White. It should be an icon of a chubby looking guy with angel wings. Just watch every video hes made on that channel. He kind of makes the black pill out to be comical in a fucked up way which makes it less shitty.
2. Get into religious practice. If you're atheist then find some deep complicated ideology or hobby in life to get into like politics, Buddhism, or martial arts.
3. Do some looks maxing here and there.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I found it relieving, I’d be worse off if I didn’t know about the Black pill. Just accept it as a fact of reality, improve the best you can and don’t get all autistic about it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, datboijj and Deleted member 6531
Heres what I call the black pill starter kit:

1. Binge watch the channel "First Last". The guys name is Tobey Reynolds aka Egg White. It should be an icon of a chubby looking guy with angel wings. Just watch every video hes made on that channel. He kind of makes the black pill out to be comical in a fucked up way which makes it less shitty.
2. Get into religious practice. If you're atheist then find some deep complicated ideology or hobby in life to get into like politics, Buddhism, or martial arts.
3. Do some looks maxing here and there.
i see. but how the heck is one supposed to be religious and have faith if they're limited/doomed in this lifetime?

also. glad to see a fellow RS player

i see. but how the heck is one supposed to be religious and have faith if they're limited/doomed in this lifetime?

honestly, you have to have a certain personality to be religious. I can't convince you to be. You have to be born with it. Idk maybe its a low IQ thing. Sounds like you don't like religion. I would just get into some serious political video binges.

Runescape is a good cope too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FuckMyLife and ChristianChad

You asked, how do you be religious if you're life is doomed? The simple answer is you just do it. No questions asked. But you gotta watch yourself being a religious incel because people will try to take advantage of you left and right. that's where the Bible comes in. Just school em with verses, that sometimes shuts them up.

I help people for suicide, it make me feel better to get ride of subhuman life from the planet

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, aBetterMii, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
honestly, you have to have a certain personality to be religious. I can't convince you to be. You have to be born with it. Idk maybe its a low IQ thing. Sounds like you don't like religion. I would just get into some serious political video binges.
most people hate god

you have to be humbled first

nothing to do with low IQ

most people hate god

yeah. most people are not saved. But Ive personally met a lot of incels in churches before and I can tell that they don't really believe, I think they are there to get laid or something.

• +1
most people hate god

that's the problem with this site - is people here view the black pill as a religion. their identity is so tied up in female validation and the fact that they are virgins. Being a virgin is "who they are". They almost take pride in it. And they can't have any other beliefs outside of the black pill or else they feel like they are not smart, or aren't black pilled.

• +1
most people hate god

let me ask you this? why are 90 percent of incels atheist? because having sex is their religion. they think having sex and reproduction is the meaning of life. because they were raised by weak fathers and a society full of extreme degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ChristianChad
yeah. most people are not saved. But Ive personally met a lot of incels in churches before and I can tell that they don't really believe, I think they are there to get laid or something.
it is hard to believe in 2021

while we endure little material hardship we endure great psychic and spiritual assault from birth

our society is ultra satanic and most young men are burdened greatly in this way

I understand what you mean though, most incels are embittered and worship women (perversely even in their 'misogyny')

• +1
You don’t cope, you start looksmaxxing. The only time the blackpill is bad is if you’re truly so ugly that no surgery or softmaxx can ascend you. But most people here can easily ascend to normie or above without surgery and even some ugly people can get to normie

I’ve seen firsthand how much someone who has taken the blackpill and then gotten surgery can improve their life. Ideally you understand looks matter, then you improve yourself, and then you leave this place behind, that’s my goal as a user here is to do it for myself and to help other people get to step 2 so they can leave looksmaxxing and incel stuff behind. Blackpill should be a positive stepping stone towards self improvement much like the redpill but much more extreme in what you do to improve, followed by living a better life after

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and datboijj
it is hard to believe in 2021

while we endure little material hardship we endure great psychic and spiritual assault from birth

our society is ultra satanic and most young men are burdened greatly in this way

I understand what you mean though, most incels are embittered and worship women (perversely even in their 'misogyny')
We are in an era close to the end times.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Canada is bluepill central so idk

bluepills are destroying me tho :lasereyes: @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
You don’t cope, you start looksmaxxing. The only time the blackpill is bad is if you’re truly so ugly that no surgery or softmaxx can ascend you. But most people here can easily ascend to normie or above without surgery and even some ugly people can get to normie

I’ve seen firsthand how much someone who has taken the blackpill and then gotten surgery can improve their life. Ideally you understand looks matter, then you improve yourself, and then you leave this place behind, that’s my goal as a user here is to do it for myself and to help other people get to step 2 so they can leave looksmaxxing and incel stuff behind. Blackpill should be a positive stepping stone towards self improvement much like the redpill but much more extreme in what you do to improve, followed by living a better life after
getting pussy is not fulfilling trust me

its better than being an abused sub 5 dog but you can be depressed suicidal nihilist while getting head

beauty is good but its not the highest good

worldly things are ephemeral

• Woah
I've been smoking weed pretty heavy for the past month.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
The thing is that obese people aren't the norm but a lot of people are fat and those who aren't tend to be skinny with little to no muscle mass. So, to be a top 10% man in looks, you just need to acquire a muscular ripped physique, you don't need to look huge, you just need to look like you lift when you are shirtless and when you are wearing a t shirt, and that is definitely achievable naturally, so it is very doable. Most people never achieve this because of either laziness, misinformation or a lack of consistency, because it takes a long time to see a big change in your body, even though strength can be gained very quickly in the beginning.
true and you Also have above-average facial bone structure template, to begin with (regardless of ethnicity)..in order to have chad/tyrone-lite potential.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Every young guy in my city goes to the gym and gets perfect haircut every week.
Only the really ugly nerd loosers are fat in their 20s.
Being lean or gymcelled is the absolute bread and butter, even for complete normies.
It will give you only the base of a normal human, nothing more.
To be a "hot" guy you need EVERYTHING way above average. Height, body, face, hair, style and extrovert cool behaviour with good sociao circle.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7725
You can't dwell on the blackpill.

You have to keep moving. Stay off the internet if all you do is absorb blackpill because you'll just end up depressed

You need to find joy in life without women and find things to do that make you happy, contrary to what people say on here, this isn't a cope. You can find joy in life without women, not everything is about women.

Also surgery. If your serious about blackpill you'll get surgery. I'm moving along with my life but I also know in the future I'll get surgery. I will take loans to get it even if I'm drowning in debt but it must be done

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 39
Every young guy in my city goes to the gym and gets perfect haircut every week.
Only the really ugly nerd loosers are fat in their 20s.
Being lean or gymcelled is the absolute bread and butter, even for complete normies.
It will give you only the base of a normal human, nothing more.
To be a "hot" guy you need EVERYTHING way above average. Height, body, face, hair, style and extrovert cool behaviour with good sociao circle.
Cope harder. The haircut thing might be true but there is no way that every normie has a good physique. While they might go to the gym sometimes they for sure don’t take it serious enough to get noticeable gains. Most normies don’t know shit about nutrition and aren’t consistent enough

Last edited:
I think the best way for most users here is to looksmax and socialmax to then find a gf.
Slaying probably won’t be that fulfilling especially when you realize that you only fuck those women because of your looks. A girlfriend on the other hand really loves you and is important for a fulfilling life.
But for some even this won’t be enough.

let me ask you this? why are 90 percent of incels atheist? because having sex is their religion. they think having sex and reproduction is the meaning of life. because they were raised by weak fathers and a society full of extreme degeneracy.
Reproduction is the meaning of life

By accepting that it's truly over. Most men can't accept this, I couldn't too which turned into anger and aggression at first. But now I'm really in peace with my situation. I'm an ugly, small 21 y/o KHV, but I'm usually quite happy tbh. I have a great family that I spend a lot of time with. Just seeing the chickens and cats at home gives me a burst of contentment. I'm grateful to live in a peaceful country and that I'm not slaughtered by Ooga Booga Chad, as I'd be an easy target. I have no expectations for myself and it's so freeing to live like that. Whatever little success I have makes me really happy and makes my day, since I can indeed be proud to manage little things given my subhumanity.
It's quite the irony that when I try to "max" anything my life gets way worse. When I try hard to achieve a goal (let's say put on 5kg of muscle), I feel like I invest a lot of energy and time, and when I then compare myself to better people, which happen to be almost every man on earth, I feel like even trying is ridiculous. I always feel so inadequate around other people, all of them are so superior. Don't play the game when you can't compete. Just sit down, take a popcorn and enjoy the show.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
By accepting that it's truly over. Most men can't accept this, I couldn't too which turned into anger and aggression at first. But now I'm really in peace with my situation. I'm an ugly, small 21 y/o KHV, but I'm usually quite happy tbh. I have a great family that I spend a lot of time with. Just seeing the chickens and cats at home gives me a burst of contentment. I'm grateful to live in a peaceful country and that I'm not slaughtered by Ooga Booga Chad, as I'd be an easy target. I have no expectations for myself and it's so freeing to live like that. Whatever little success I have makes me really happy and makes my day, since I can indeed be proud to manage little things given my subhumanity.
It's quite the irony that when I try to "max" anything my life gets way worse. When I try hard to achieve a goal (let's say put on 5kg of muscle), I feel like I invest a lot of energy and time, and when I then compare myself to better people, which happen to be almost every man on earth, I feel like even trying is ridiculous. I always feel so inadequate around other people, all of them are so superior. Don't play the game when you can't compete. Just sit down, take a popcorn and enjoy the show.
Compare yourself only to your past self. Everything else will just destroy you tbh.

Nobody starts at the same difficulty level and nobody is born with the same value. This is natural and normal. People spew all this shit about racism, sexism, yiddayadda. But blackpillers know that lookism is far greater than all of that, just not socially accepted. It is what it is, society is dumb asf.