How do you chat to girls in attempts for a relationship?

Deleted member 12146

Deleted member 12146

Bronze
I only know how to be friends with girls like 50% of my friends are girls however ive never approached them romantically because I was fat and would rather be single than date an ugly fat girl. Do you speak to them differently or like what.....?

9FD5B874 8996 4EFC AC64 389A5954A430

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, fvolkek, Deleted member 4464 and 8 others
I only know how to be friends with girls like 50% of my friends are girls however ive never approached them romantically because I was fat and would rather be single than date an ugly fat girl. Do you speak to them differently or like what.....?
Lol, go and ask them out, it's not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
Unironically I wait until they offer sex / relationship and I am very far from chad.

Be upfront what you want from them. You need to say that you want to date them

• +1
Become friends start talking to them everyday eventually they will fall in love and give you signs and shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, SendMePicsToRate and Julian
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
"Wanna go out, sweaty?"
Never asked a girl out? Try it online its easier.

Irl idk, maybe tell them that they look attractive and you want to know more about her. Most probably will say no but some may say yes. If so you can plan the date

*(insert name) has taken a screenshot of this conversation*

Is what'll probs happen tho.. then they clown on you in the gc
Cope. They wont match you in the first place if they find you ugly. Just try or are you deformed looking?

Smack her ass. If she doesn't slap you or call the police, you got yourself a gf

On a serious note: Highly recommend reading Mystery Method. It's a bit outdated, but it revolves around the fundamentals of the red pill, on how to get a girls attention, raise your SMV to get her romantically interested in you, checking for IOIs (indicator of interest), and passing Shit-Tests. Fundamental rule, if you pass a girl's shit-test, she becomes extremely attracted to you at the moment - all downhill from there

Also, try not to be afraid of screwing up, the chadiest of chads screw up often as well. Try different methods, see what works for you

Last edited: