How do you check for cheekbones forward growth?

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
So I see the term everywhere “forward grown” how the fuck do you measure it or know if yours are forwardly grown, I can’t seem to find any examples or anything about measuring this

You can't measure it accurately. Best you can do is position a skull in the frankfurt plane and eyeball it

Do they stick out somewhat like handsome squidward? Do you have a somewhat prominent ogee curve? Then you have forward grown cheekbones.

Do they stick out somewhat like handsome squidward? Do you have a somewhat prominent ogee curve? Then you have forward grown cheekbones.
but isn’t that horizontal growth?

You can have terrible cheekbone projection from profile and an extremely prominent ogee curve due to horizontal projection from the front. Not very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: piec
You can have terrible cheekbone projection from profile and an extremely prominent ogee curve due to horizontal projection from the front. Not very helpful.
You’re right. A common feature of cheekbones which are low set. I should stress your side profile projection is the main character.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature