How do you combine SPF and moisturizer?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
So I read in a skin care thread here from a guy who seems really knowledgeable that he recommends to moisturize first and after maybe 15-30 min he applies SPF.

The problem is now that I researched a bit and found out that there are actually two kind of sunscreens: chemical and physical sunscreens.

The physical SPF can be applied after the moisturizer because it functions as a layer on the skin.
But the chemical SPF is recommended to be applied before the moisturizer because it needs to get absorbed by the skin.

SUNSCREEN BEFORE OR AFTER MOISTURISER

An often-searched query is whether to apply sunscreen or moisturiser first. The answer depends on which kind of sunscreen you use, chemical vs. physical. Chemical sunscreens like the Anthelios Invisible Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+ are made from chemically active ingredients and need to be fully absorbed into skin in order to provide UV protection. So, if you’re using a chemical sunscreen, apply directly after cleansing and exfoliating, and before moisturiser. Physical sunscreens (also known as mineral sunscreen), like the Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+ create a barrier between you and UV rays by sitting on top of your skin. So, they need to be applied as the last step in your skincare routine, after moisturiser

I currently have this sunscreen and it is a chemical one.
784214EF 2721 44A5 B855 46A619FD1249

So do I actually have to apply this before a moisturizer? Seems kinda odd to me. And how much time in between?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Stick them up your bumhole. Shake yo bootay and then shit out the mixture.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
I use 2x layers of SPF. It works as a moistruizer

sunscreen isnt enough mousturization???

wear hijab and don’t put coping products on your skin

You don’t.

Mineral sunscreen (which you should be using) will run if you mix it with moisturizer.

Injecting Melanotan 2 to significantly increase your own natural melanin n pigmentation is actually the most healthy n anti aging form of sun protection

Sunscreen creams have a lot of cancerogenic chemicals and estrogenic chemicals and is actually bad for your health because those harmful chemicals penetrate through your skin n absorbs in the bloodstream when you apply sunscreen cream .

The healthiest and most effective way to protect against sun damage is by increasing your pigmentation through melanotan 2

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and AlexBrown84
I put on sunscreen before moisturizer, but it depends on what type of sunscreen you have

I put on sunscreen before moisturizer, but it depends on what type of sunscreen you have
Currently I have a chemical and in the internet it says that chemical sunscreens need to be applied before a moisturizer