How do you compensate for bad height?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
How can you subconsciously convince a foid that you are a high value man despite your height?
I wonder if improving the face, body, or frame can compensate for a bad height of 5'7 and below

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
you take up cuckolding as a fetish

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
Limb lengthening with precice or stryde nail is the only solution

I'll be brutally honest here.
If you are between 5'8 and 5'7, you will need a top20% face to compensate.
If you are between 5'7 and 5'6, you will need a top10% face to compensate.
If you are shorter than 5'6... I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do except leg lengthening surgery. You will literally be seen as a child, your face won't matter at all at this point. There's maybe 1 girl in 5.000 who won't care much about it physically speaking, but barring those very rare exceptions, most women won't find you attractive and will date/fuck you mostly for other reasons (money).

Stuff like lifts can help, though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Gaia262, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
If you are shorter than 5'6... I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do except leg lengthening surgery. You will literally be seen as a child, your face won't matter at all at this point. There's maybe 1 girl in 5.000 who won't care much about it physically speaking, but barring those very rare exceptions, most women won't find you attractive and will date/fuck you mostly for other reasons (money).

Crazy how 1 inch can make a 10% difference. I mean I'm always 5'8 when in public but 5'7 barefoot, I guess I can easily fraud and always say I'm 5'8 and they wont notice because it's just an inch.
5'7 is technically 5'8 because the difference is almost unnoticable Irl.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Crazy how 1 inch can make a 10% difference. I mean I'm always 5'8 when in public but 5'7 barefoot, I guess I can easily fraud and always say I'm 5'8 and they wont notice because it's just an inch.

Shoe lift another inch when in public.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Yeah don't focus too much on the numbers here, the point is that the lower you go the more your face needs to be strikingly attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862

Even a guy with a chad face and short height will be brutally height and size mogged by other average faced tall men and a small percent of girls will be attracted to him, even these girls would be more attracted to other taller men even if they are dating that short chad

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and DivineBeing
Even a guy with a chad face and short height will be brutally height and size mogged by other average faced tall men and a small percent of girls will be attracted to him, even these girls would be more attracted to other taller men even if they are dating that short chad
What about htn to chad face, strong physique and wide shoulders?

What about htn to chad face, strong physique and wide shoulders?
Well, if you have big frame, large skull and wide shoulders you can size mog taller guys but they still height mog you but I really don't know about girls if they will be attracted to that or not after watching these height pill videos and what foids think

Face
Money and status

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Nah, if you have a legitimately great face, and I'm talking top 20-10% of all men (very fucking rare) you can get away with being a little below average height. It's still a big issue and you'd definitely be a lot more attractive if you were average height or taller, but you can get away with it if you're not abysmally short.
Face always trumps any other attribute (money, frame, height, personality) as long as the other attributes aren't absolutely dreadful (like being shorter than 5'6, that's just unsalvageable and there's no face on Earth that can make up for it)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ROTTING and Deleted member 17404
idk I will never trust a foid tbh

Nah, if you have a legitimately great face, and I'm talking top 20-10% of all men (very fucking rare) you can get away with being a little below average height. It's still a big issue and you'd definitely be a lot more attractive if you were average height or taller, but you can get away with it if you're not abysmally short.
Face always trumps any other attribute (money, frame, height, personality) as long as the other attributes aren't absolutely dreadful (like being shorter than 5'6, that's just unsalvageable and there's no face on Earth that can make up for it)
foids would still be attracted to taller men tho

Last edited:
foids would still be attracted to taller men tho
I'm not saying it's ideal. I'm saying you can compensate for it.
Also it depends on the face on the taller men; Face is more important than Height provided that you're not too short. A 5'10 man with a 9/10 face will always be more attractive than a 6'4 man with an average face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
I'm not saying it's ideal. I'm saying you can compensate for it.
Also it depends on the face on the taller men; Face is more important than Height provided that you're not too short. A 5'10 man with a 9/10 face will always be more attractive than a 6'4 man with an average face.
Height > Face according to what I see everyday in public

Care to elaborate a bit? In my experience, a good height becomes significant only when you are otherwise already attractive (or at least average), at which point it amplifies your attractiveness a lot.

Care to elaborate a bit? In my experience, a good height becomes significant only when you are otherwise already attractive (or at least average), at which point it amplifies your attractiveness a lot.
I agree with that but I meant a tall normie still slays easily

Last edited:
the only thing you can compensate for height with is frame. generally manlets have better shoulder:hip ratio, focus on width when working out. you can still make people 3 - 4 inches taller than you look like twinks if you significantly size mog them. should be easier to put on size when you’re shorter as well.

but in the end nothing will save you from the taller, better, more heroic man cucking you, the short, evil manlet :blackpill::blackpill:

also most girls can’t take you serious and will wish you were taller. only solution is LL

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
A foid will never take you seriously if you are under 5foot7

That's literally the opposite i normally see. What age range you are talking about? In mine (18-21) it's usually face+frame+style if someone is not more than inch (or maybe 2) below average. 5'9 dude with htn face has better chances than 6'2 with mtn (unless he somehow compensates the face with style or frame etc.).
I agree with that but I meant a tall normie still slays easily
Not really, tall HTN/goodframe slays.

That's literally the opposite i normally see. What age range you are talking about? In mine (18-21) it's usually face+frame+style if someone is not more than inch (or maybe 2) below average. 5'9 dude with htn face has better chances than 6'2 with mtn (unless he somehow compensates the face with style or frame etc.).

Not really, tall HTN/goodframe slays.
I am the same age range and I see the opposite + I see the girls who always look disgusted by me interact normally with tall guys although I have a better face than these guys(I'm below average facially but I mean better looking than them)

But tall height with poor frame is such a falio, will make you look very stupid, ideal is something like jacob elordi

as a 5‘9.5 (5‘11 with airmax) guy with htn face and good body i can safely say that most girls dont care about height as long as ur taller and above average

as a 5‘9.5 (5‘11 with airmax) guy with htn face and good body i can safely say that most girls dont care about height as long as ur taller and above average
Height stops mattering at 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How can you subconsciously convince a foid that you are a high value man despite your height?
I wonder if improving the face, body, or frame can compensate for a bad height of 5'7 and below
Leave this forum and join another one, like killyourinnerloser. You will get way more out of it, this side is more like howtobecomealoser.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and DivineBeing
I'm talking top 20-10% of all men (very fucking rare)
How can something like 20-10% be "very fucking rare"? 20% is 1 out of 5 persons, that's not rare that's fucking often! Being top 20% is easy my boys, you need to be at least like top 5% to feel the benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 2729, klamus and 1 other person

i have a top 5- top 1% face and can't compensate for being 5'10 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
5'10 ft and top 1%-5% face? If that's true then that means you are a gigachad. With that height you will rarely get height mogged by others since only 14% of the male population is 6 ft and above (assuming you live in the us)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and DivineBeing
5'10 ft and top 1%-5% face? If that's true then that means you are a gigachad.
top 1% face is chadlite without considering anything

top 5% is htn without considering anything

with my 5'10 height under consideration i'm between LTN to MTN

Hahah The mental acrobatics of manlets is just something else. Did it ever occur to you in your manlet Brain that everyone wears shoes?
What you say your height isnt what your height is in reality

I am the same age range and I see the opposite + I see the girls who always look disgusted by me interact normally with tall guys although I have a better face than these guys(I'm below average facially but I mean better looking than them)
You have a reason here, you are below average facially. You probably don't mog tall guys enough face wise. I am somewhat above average facially and even at 5'9.5 which is below average where i live i get similar attention from girls as my 6'2 normie or 6'0 good frame normie close friends. But overall the 6'0 good frame friend is the best romantic wise, because he's the most NT and is capable of translating attraction to something more.

You have a reason here, you are below average facially. You probably don't mog tall guys enough face wise. I am somewhat above average facially and even at 5'9.5 which is below average where i live i get similar attention from girls as my 6'2 normie or 6'0 good frame normie close friends. But overall the 6'0 good frame friend is the best romantic wise, because he's the most NT and is capable of translating attraction to something more.
I was always short and ugly tbh, so idk everyone just hate me

What you say your height isnt what your height is in reality
No shit, that's why I said "frauding". It's easy to fraud 1 inch by lying and get away with it.

+idk what attention you get from girls as a good looking guy at any height because as I said I am below average facially.
unfortunately I'll never know

Good face, frame, dick etc... Basically be better at other areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
top 1% face is chadlite without considering anything

top 5% is htn without considering anything

with my 5'10 height under consideration i'm between LTN to MTN
Do you mog Marc Fitt? He claims 5‘10“

How can something like 20-10% be "very fucking rare"? 20% is 1 out of 5 persons, that's not rare that's fucking often! Being top 20% is easy my boys, you need to be at least like top 5% to feel the benefit.
There's no way to get a top20-10% face besides genetics, yeah sure you can mew, you can looksmaxx on hair skin and get lean to show cheekbones but bones are bones.
Also I was talking from the point of view of women's rating criteria, so their idea of a top10% male face is more like top1% realistically now that I think of it.

Do you mog Marc Fitt? He claims 5‘10“
now im obese 88kg at 178cm and i mog his face :lul:

but i got a twink frame so it's over he might appealmog me

You're either
A. Lying about your height
B. Lying about your face
C. Have severe social issues or other glaring physical defects
D. Live in the Netherlands, in an isolated village of freakishly tall people

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You're either
B. Lying about your face
none of that i'm a world traveller and incel around the world too even in asia

Everythingmaxx, after that consider LL after that if it doesnt work end your life. I will do the same

What? Lying doesnt change reality For anyone
You're assuming that everyone somehow magically knows your exact height when they look at you, they can only guess what's most likely to be your height but not the exact number, for example if you are 5'11 you can lie and say you are 6 ft and it will sound believable enough, because it's just an inch.

You're either
B. Lying about your face
E. Shit-talking

There's no way to get a top20-10% face besides genetics, yeah sure you can mew, you can looksmaxx on hair skin and get lean to show cheekbones but bones are bones.
Also I was talking from the point of view of women's rating criteria, so their idea of a top10% male face is more like top1% realistically now that I think of it.
It's possible to get a 10%-20% face with surgeries. The real concern is if it will make any difference for you as a manlet or not. You might wonder why not just get LL instead of face surgeries, getting bimax, canthoplasty or rhino will cost you way less than LL.
LL costs around 80k$, it's expensive as fuck.

You're assuming that everyone somehow magically knows your exact height when they look at you, they can only guess what's most likely to be your height but not the exact number, for example if you are 5'11 you can lie and say you are 6 ft and it will sound believable enough, because it's just an inch.
Yeah but it doesnt change how tall people see you. People see you as average height at 5'11 and 6ft

I mean where Do you Even get this meme from that people talk about Heights irl? The most they do is Ask a 6'5+ Guy How Tall he is exactly. In The recent 5 years Ive worked in construction, studied at college and I've Been asked exactly once how tall I was and this was from gymmaxxed 5'11 Chad who played hockey. If people see a 5'7-5'9 looking Guy, they dont Ask how tall he is. They just peg Him as a manlet and move on.

Last edited:
Ffs

Face
Frame
Muscles
Money
Status

Water is wet