How do you convince your gf to open an only fans with you?

Firefly

Firefly

Iron
Let's say hypothetically that you have a gf who is a scaredy-cat and is against everything that has to do with only-fans and showing the intimate stuff you do in bed to the world.
How would you guys convince her to do it with you?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, tooLOW and CEO of Sex
You don't. It's ovER.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 20519
do that editing thing where u blur the face

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 6128
You're a cuck/simp/beta whatever it's called if you do this shit, doesn't matter if you're the one fucking her or how much money you make. I could understand if she was a side hoe or you were faking and basically pimping her but like this? Nahh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, intovoid, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
You're a cuck/simp/beta whatever it's called if you do this shit, doesn't matter if you're the one fucking her or how much money you make. I could understand if she was a side hoe or you were faking and basically pimping her but like this? Nahh
She will break up with him sooner or later might as well make the most of his whore

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
CUCK:feelswhat:👎
go commit seppuku.

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid
Lol why nigga? His main gf is a hoe anyway

Let's say hypothetically that you have a gf who is a scaredy-cat and is against everything that has to do with only-fans and showing the intimate stuff you do in bed to the world.
Be one of those amateur couples that don't show their faces

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Understandable, i thought it's a normal ltr with the opposite of a hoe

Really depends on how the girl is as a whole, also who is your avi i'm on nofap :lul:
Well idk OP but if he's living in the west, he's dating a slut. It's common sense.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
don't listen to the naysayers, this is actually a solid idea,
but it's not about convincing her, it's about finding the right foid who already is doing lots of instagram booty shots. you can't be the one doing all the work, she needs to be really into it.

it's actually a dream of mine, but i haven't found the right girl for it yet

you need to use proofs to prove that the hypothetical GF exists

You don't, basically she has to be from the start into it and somehow find you, at which point you either say yes, or she will probably find another guy. Stumbling upon such an opportunity is pretty much like winning the lottery, or finding a suitcase with money on the streets, it's hard enough to find a gf, but finding one who also wants to do freaky stuff with you online...? - good luck with that!

is this really profitable? how would u go on to get clients and advertise? me and my gf tought about this (im pimping her ngl and i dont care). but yeah. how? i dont see how this is profitable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
is this really profitable? how would u go on to get clients and advertise? me and my gf tought about this (im pimping her ngl and i dont care). but yeah. how? i dont see how this is profitable
Can I have your gf please?

Can I have your gf please?
if u pay for it, maybe. also ur cock needs to be smaller them mine but thats not hard. also she isnt the most tight after she had my BWC i must warn

My nigga literally created an account on looksmax.org just to ask how to convince your gf to open an onlyfans with you. mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234