How do you cope knowing that everything you love and hate will be ripped from your control one day?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
When you die whatever type of ascension, gigachaddom or anything you have will be ripped away. Absolutely all of it and if you manage to become an oldfag you will see your aesthetics rot before your eyes. All oldfags realize that having kids and spreading your genes is just cope at the end of the day since it will hold absolutely no significance when you're dead.

For all we know there could just be infinite pain on the other side (not that different from an incels life in today's world but still). Or it could be pure bliss or most likely just nothingness.

How does the squishy organ inside your skull cope knowing that it will be eradicated by the universe one day.

I personally welcome death but I don't know how Chad's and Stacy's will cope.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 6401
When you die whatever type of ascension, gigachaddom or anything you have will be ripped away. Absolutely all of it and if you manage to become an oldfag you will see your aesthetics rot before your eyes. All oldfags realize that having kids and spreading your genes is just cope at the end of the day since it will hold absolutely no significance when you're dead.

For all we know there could just be infinite pain on the other side (not that different from an incels life in today's world but still). Or it could be pure bliss or most likely just nothingness.

How does the squishy organ inside your skull cope knowing that it will be eradicated by the universe one day.

Eradication implies intent. The universe doesn't choose to kill us, it just happens by circumstance.

Not a Chad, but I do think that death won't be that bad. We have no idea what it's like, so the most pragmatic assertion we can make is that it's the end of our being, most comparable to being in a dreamelss sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I realized that even though none if it matters we were given this one experience of life so why not make to most of it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance

Death feels the same as not being born, for example how did you feel in 1840? You didnt feel anything, you did not exist, dying will feel the same, you will cease to exist. Kind of how tricky described it, like dreamless sleep that shall last forever.

• +1
Death feels the same as not being born, for example how did you feel in 1840? You didnt feel anything, you did not exist, dying will feel the same, you will cease to exist. Kind of how tricky described it, like dreamless sleep that shall last forever.
that was deep ngl

• +1