How do you cope not getting gang raped by older girls when you were 10?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I can't cope not experiencing this, i remember once when i was 10 and running in the hallways in school, i hit myself on a door and these three 14 yo girls came out to ask me how i am and call me cute, i thought they will rape me after school but it never happened.

Remember you can't experience this again because once you are 18 you are a strong male and hot women raping you is a ridiculous thing, because thats going to be normal sex if you aren't homo. How do you guys cope with the trauma of this not happening to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Mik, Kristin and 12 others
I Wasent attracthed to girls at 10

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
@faggotchadlite Was traumatised after his sister raped him when he was 10.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gamma, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I can't cope not experiencing this, i remember once when i was 10 and running in the hallways in school, i hit myself on a door and these three 14 yo girls came out to ask me how i am and call me cute, i thought they will rape me after school but it never happened.

Remember you can't experience this again because once you are 18 you are a strong male and hot women raping you is a ridiculous thing, because thats going to be normal sex if you aren't homo. How do you guys cope with the trauma of this not happening to you?
Extremely based and little boy pilled. I unironically wished a group of older women would rape me all through my kindergarden days till late teens

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
Extremely based and little boy pilled. I unironically wished a group of older women would rape me all through my kindergarden days till late teens
What about now?
Do you still wish a group of grannies would rape you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, lutte, Kristin and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, n0rthface, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
I saw a girls vagina when i was 10 (she showed me subway surfers 🥰)

a girl wanted to kiss me on the lips when i was 8

now i got 0

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I saw a girls vagina when i was 10 (she showed me subway surfers 🥰)

a girl wanted to kiss me on the lips when i was 8

now i got 0
MOGS me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Sorry bro I just can't relate. I see it as a win maybe it's different for each person but idk
i did enjoy but sometimes she used to make me very uncomfortable plus i was very religious back then so i was always scared about going to hell like she used to like beat me up sometimes or like say bad things and make me cry

and she even used to like break or throw away whatever nice stuff or gifts i got and never let me watch tv

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

she got to enjoy her childhood so why make mine bad

u know the things she did to me ended up making me very retarded and autistic so now dad told when i turn 18 , he will keep 50 percent property i will only get 15 percent while my sister will get 35 percent cause like im retarded and autistic 😢😢😢😢😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and Elvisandreaa
Says the faggot who got "raped =pegged" by his sister and dates trannies. Just fucking kys, you're puke inducing
Stop bullying him he is tramatized by rape

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and buckchadley31
i did enjoy but sometimes she used to make me very uncomfortable plus i was very religious back then so i was always scared about going to hell like she used to like beat me up sometimes or like say bad things and make me cry

and she even used to like break or throw away whatever nice stuff or gifts i got and never let me watch tv

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

she got to enjoy her childhood so why make mine bad

u know the things she did to me ended up making me very retarded and autistic so now dad told when i turn 18 , he will keep 50 percent property i will only get 15 percent while my sister will get 35 percent cause like im retarded and autistic 😢😢😢😢😢
@CupOfCoffee @Danish_Retard @lutte thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, CupOfCoffee and lutte
This was my biggest fantasy as a kid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444