How do you cope with aging?

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious
I looked at some picture from highchool. My life was so better back then. Norwood 0, low bodyfat, I had friends, and attention from girls.
10 years later, I'm NW2, I have no friend, and barely get attention from women outside.

I would kill to be 16yo again. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Effortless, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Religion personnally

i age like a good wine

• +1
Reactions: Usum
By following this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I am 15.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
same man. seeing yourself descending is pure torture. im coping with getting midface lift and maybe fillers when im 25+. tbh worst part is that i have tiny skull, it was tolerable when i was young but as i get older i look ridiculous with it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Bluepill
im 16 and get no attention from toilets

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Jack, Nosecel9000 and 3 others
You cant, prime age is 16-17

not necessarily in terms of looks, but in terms of life quality and opportunities its peak, you cant beat not worrying about anything other than how to party with your friends and meet young stacy who still is naive and wants to believe in love

20+ is grandpa tier, im 25 and feel like oldcel, have no idea how some get to 70 while being alone

id rather die

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 2205, Vitruvian and 1 other person
There is no way, aging is negative and irreversible just like death, so you should look at it the same way you do death, but with less caution, whatever

I'm in my mid-30s and 5'6". :ROFLMAO:
I'm starting to think that it was a major fluke when I managed to date Yogapants (slim busty brown girl I met off PSL) when I was 30-31.
Do you think that my status on PSL actually helped me get her or what? I need to figure out how to get a hot girl like that again. Since it seems impossible to attract a girl like that with online dating. My best lay from online dating is either the Punjabi or the 2.5 PSL Chink. Depending on your perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
To fight the Agepill, you gotta swallow the Reverse Agepill.

When you reach 20 years, reverse agepill must be swallowed, finasteride, retin a, vit c and MSM for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, middayshowers, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
The immortal jellyfish reverses back to its youth state as it gets older shame scientists have not replicated this with humans muh climate change tho

,21 yo, regret, anger, self-hatred, missed opportunity. Reminded every day

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 2969 and Framletgod
I don't cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You cant, prime age is 16-17

not necessarily in terms of looks, but in terms of life quality and opportunities its peak, you cant beat not worrying about anything other than how to party with your friends and meet young stacy who still is naive and wants to believe in love

20+ is grandpa tier, im 25 and feel like oldcel, have no idea how some get to 70 while being alone

id rather die
Give me one reason why slaving in high school is better than being in your 20s and a bachelor. Seems like a big lifestyle mog.

haven't aged at all in the last 5 years

but in terms of life quality and opportunities its peak, you cant beat not worrying about anything other than how to party with your friends and meet young stacy who still is naive and wants to believe in love

JUST FUCKING LOL @ this cope,

if you live your life right then you'll peak at 24/25 and not 16/17.

jfl @ being a broke ass teenager living under your parents permission and not being able to do anything major in your life cause your trapped in school and you still think that period is your the peak of "life quality and opportunities" lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, HardMewer, Nosecel9000 and 3 others
I lost my v at 21 but 21 - 25 were my peak years.

I was in the military earning a good wage and drove an Audi S3.

The dating sites were not swamped with men back then. I slayed so many hot teen girls back then.

I was based in different locations around the country so I had lots of options

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Closeer to natural death, i'm more happy i don't want to live but i don't want to rope

• So Sad
IT IS WHAT IT IS

• +1
5cm dermaroller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nastynas and Deleted member 1464
Buy a sports car

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies
When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies
When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines
When I grow up
Fresh and clean

I'm in my mid-30s and 5'6". :ROFLMAO:
I'm starting to think that it was a major fluke when I managed to date Yogapants (slim busty brown girl I met off PSL) when I was 30-31.
Do you think that my status on PSL actually helped me get her or what? I need to figure out how to get a hot girl like that again. Since it seems impossible to attract a girl like that with online dating. My best lay from online dating is either the Punjabi or the 2.5 PSL Chink. Depending on your perspective.
PM me pic of her? yogapants

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
+
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies
When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies
When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines
When I grow up
Fresh and clean

sii6nfn2atg31.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Bluepill
By skinmaxxing and making sure I will have enough money for living bone implants in the future

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I cant wait to grow up dedsrs,
My life has only gotten better the older I get.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I am 46 yo.
I've been told I am better looking right now than when I was younger (from 14 yo to 37 yo) : still, I slayed quite good in my young age (till I found my wife), not relying only on the good looks but females' psychology.
Some men age for the better while the vast majority regress being lazy slugs
And it is just the beginning since I discovered you recently guys

P.S.: Never let a woman diminish your SMV. Especially LTR or wife.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Demir
I dont have any friends bc im 5'6 manlet
I looked at some picture from highchool. My life was so better back then. Norwood 0, low bodyfat, I had friends, and attention from girls.
10 years later, I'm NW2, I have no friend, and barely get attention from women outside.

I would kill to be 16yo again. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and onnysk
I expect to have a better face by my 30s through mewing, a nice gym body + fighting skills and be graduated. In other words, achieving higher degrees of masculinity, physically and mentally.

I’m 16 and life is shit

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I prefer to let Nature do her thing and (meditation + shivambu kalpa) does it on autopilot.
I'll look into shivambu kalpa!

I expect to have a better face by my 30s through mewing, a nice gym body + fighting skills and be graduated. In other words, achieving higher degrees of masculinity, physically and mentally.
You must have the iq of a retard, if you think mewing will give you any effect.
The word mewing should be banned from every looksmax forum. Its pure scam and the only hope for poor and stupidcels.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead and Usum
You must have the iq of a retard, if you think mewing will give you any effect.
The word mewing should be banned from every looksmax forum. Its pure scam and the only hope for poor and stupidcels.
Go scream like an ape somewhere else. While small, improvements were already made.

Instead of the word, I put my money on banning highly senstive, woman-like people like you.

Go scream like an ape somewhere else. While small, improvements were already made.

Instead of the word, I put my money on banning highly senstive, woman-like people like you.
I use my time and money with study and science proof stuff, not scam artist bullshit. "Woman like" are only the guys that are to scared of needles and scalpels for real bone effects.

barrett is 28 and looks 18, cillian murphy is 43 and looks 30, tom cruize is almost 60 and looks 35
just have healthy lifestyle theory

• +1
I use my time and money with study and science proof stuff, not scam artist bullshit. "Woman like" are only the guys that are to scared of needles and scalpels for real bone effects.
Do whatever with your resources, it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

You kidding right? Age is the best thing. Everyday is a day closer to death

barrett is 28 and looks 18, cillian murphy is 43 and looks 30, tom cruize is almost 60 and looks 35
just have healthy lifestyle theory
I know Cillian lol

I will send 200 Dollars to the guy that can send me a mewing transformation, done under medical or research supervision. Im ready for you stupid coping mewcels.

I know Cillian lol
Barrett is 22, and the other guys have 0% chances of attracting a prime girl without money. Its over after 30, if you dont have massive bone structure like meeks. More bone = less aging.

irl? nice, he is very talanted actor
Yeah man. We're not like friends but I've bumped into him a few times and talked. Didn't know who he was first time I met him

Barrett is 22, and the other guys have 0% chances of attracting a prime girl without money. Its over after 30, if you dont have massive bone structure like meeks. More bone = less aging.
barrett is 28 he is lying about his age

• +1