How do you cope with aging?

I looked at some picture from highchool. My life was so better back then. Norwood 0, low bodyfat, I had friends, and attention from girls.
10 years later, I'm NW2, I have no friend, and barely get attention from women outside.

I would kill to be 16yo again. :feelswhy:
i will have top tier male model skin in a few years, so i won't worry about aging lol

Different phases, I did different copes. So far, I have tried to do or done these copes:
religion:
money:
"personal development"
looksmaxing:
health freaking/"I wanna be forever young" aim

The "personal development" copeding, has been the one I did the longest. Due to it's often vague goals, it can last a long time The religion one, the goals were at some point obvious seen as unachieveable but if not seen could last a whole lifetime.
By current copeing plan is about this: stay healthy and looks max. for the next 10 years. Have some fun. And, try to accumulate good amount of money. Then at mid 40's; move to 3rd world shit hole with my money to life there. Find a woman whom wants a child, and fits me good in plenty ways. Life of my money and hopefully some other income stream(s) the next 20 years. The copeing here is, putting meaning into raising own offsrping/child. Then at mid 60's, I see then how to continue. This plan may change, since nearly all plans has changed alot in my life.

i'm currently 22 and my way of "coping" is with religion. religion, in the sense that i actually want to die not in a i want to kill myself way (although in the past i have been depressed and thoughts like that crossed my mind) but in a something better awaits way. not to go crazy religions on you, but i came to the realization after most of my life being an atheist/hating god that yeshua (or jesus christ) is the only real way out of here, out of this shitty suffering. the promise is that now that i have accepted him when i die my spirit will be with him until the time new jerusalem is stablished and that's when i will be resurrected on a peaceful, perfect earth without suffering.

By perusing a meaningful future, I can keep my thoughts away from the past. Right now I'm copemaxxing by usurping the mindset of a realtor. I am overly optimistic and hard working.

I cope with the hope that the singularity is near tbh

Closer to the death, biggest life fuel ever