How do you cope with being height mogged daily?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I work in a place where i (used to) height mog literally everyone at 6'3 (with lifts). However, a new guy just arrived today and hes like 6'5 barefoot and even wears boots so pretty much 6'7.

Hes already getting all the attention from my coworkers and even going to lunch with them, he barely acknowleges me either, I think he knows I used to be the tallest before he came and now hes the alpha male :feelswhy:

How do i cope? I literally feel like a retarded child when standing next to him. Should i try talking to him? Try to get him to quit? Or should i quit :lul: I don't think i can handle being height mogged at my workplace daily JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, DivineBeing, germanlooks and 3 others
I get heightmogged by everyone in college.
I tried to socialize and make friends but that doesn't work, people just hate me.

simpcucklord69:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Height mog doesn't matter if he isn't more attractive than you

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Height mog doesn't matter if he isn't more attractive than you
I never saw people hate a tall guy,every tall guy I see make friends easily and people love him even if he's ugly

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and alphaChadpeasant911
I work in a place where i (used to) height mog literally everyone at 6'3 (with lifts). However, a new guy just arrived today and hes like 6'5 barefoot and even wears boots so pretty much 6'7.

Hes already getting all the attention from my coworkers and even going to lunch with them, he barely acknowleges me either, I think he knows I used to be the tallest before he came and now hes the alpha male :feelswhy:

How do i cope? I literally feel like a retarded child when standing next to him. Should i try talking to him? Try to get him to quit? Or should i quit :lul: I don't think i can handle being height mogged at my workplace daily JFL
Just looksmaxx and be more attractive than him. Also start lifting.

I never saw people hate a tall guy,every tall guy I see make friends easily and people love him even if he's ugly
True he already gets along well with all the coworkers like he’s been working there a long time

vodka

Fantasy
A tall ugly ogre is one of the incel archetypes

also op if you’re worried about your height at 6’3” I don’t want to imagine how ugly you must be holy shit

I mean obviously this whole thing is a larp shitpost but I mean in a world where it’s real

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe and Aesthetics_III
I’m numb to getting heightmogged, it happens every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Yeah I just said if he is not deformed
It’s a coin toss (based mostly on how low trust/high trust the guy’s face is) whether height will take a ltn to being treated like a mtn, or it’ll make him look genuinely scary to people

depends how autistic he is too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
No very tall guys are seen as a threat by men and men dislike them strongly

How do you cope with being height mogged daily?​

Simply find the PSL god at your respective height and become them to overcome any height discrepancy

E6D50E37 52F9 4C94 B7A8 CB7A843DB601

You’re already quite tall, he has to be better looking or more confident to be the alpha. My advice is to deride him for being too tall, and make him seem like a freak. That will restore your position as alpha of the group. Either that or get a different job. Good Luck.