How do you cope with being in a relationship with a non virgin female

asia

asia

Banned
She's been on her knees before sucking the sperm out of another man (probably 10+ men) who have also tossed her on the bed and fucked the shit out of her. How do you cope knowing that

Imagine you get married with kids, she has a bc of 10 which is extremely low for a western woman aged 35+. Some guy walks past you and her, while your walking with your son. All he thinks of is how he fucked the shit out of her and nut in her face, as he looks at your son. How do you cope with knowing the mother of your son has been fucked and dicked down by 10 other men (extreme lowball)

Also, women carry dna from all men they ever had sex with

I physically can't feel attraction towards a non virgin female, but im also a virgin so its fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Mewton, Copeful and 13 others
Women pair bond with their first sexual partner. Then, half as much with their second, and a third as much with their third, and so on and so on until you finally get 1/300th of the pair bonding you need from that woman to have a successful marriage where you don't get divorce raped.

Can anyone come up with any valid argument for marrying a non-virgin woman? Zero. Zilch, Nil. Nada. (0). Because it's not possible to be sane of mind and argue for such a thing.
How can you sit there and kiss your wife on the head knowing multiple men have defiled her, they've done all kinds of things with her and forever imprinted on her. Her pair-bonding ability is severely diminished, she can never truly bond with you like a virgin woman can/does. It's cope.

Truth be told, a LTN who marries a virgin woman is technically more successful than a chad who marries a HTB who has double digit body count.
There's also new evidence coming to light that men permanently imprint on a woman through their semen, the womans vagina/cells permanently keep a part of the mans DNA/semen so in a way, you are the very definition of a cuck if you have children/marry a non-virgin woman.

Have you ever thought of why jews only marry virgin women but then turn around and promote degeneracy and encourage you to accept becky with double digit count? no? it's obvious why. Virgin for me but not for thee, do the opposite of what kikes say. This is also why Just be first theory is so important, You're first or you're last, there is no 2nd place or silver medal in the game of life.

You MUST marry a virgin, that's all there is to it. VIRGIN OR DEATH are words to live by. @JohnDoe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, LancasteR, Recessed Life and 3 others
You can’t. The only thing you can do is have a more degenerate past than she does and maybe you won’t care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, h111, BeanletMogger and 4 others
You can’t. The only thing you can do is have a more degenerate past than she does and maybe you won’t care
I get what you mean but fuck that I dont care if my body count is 100+ its either virgin or its nothing id rather die without kids

I'm actually disgusted just thinking about how niggas date females with a 2+ bc even 1 is pushing it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, wastedspermcel and N1666
It literally does not matter as long as she has no STDs (sexually transmittable diseases).

What matters is not the body count but the consequence of that body count. Most STDs are permanent so choose your sex partners carefully or be ready to deal with the consequences. If a girl has slept with 100 women, she will more than likely have STDs, especially if she never gets tested.

People lie about getting tested all the time, don't trust their word for it, ask them to show you a recent test.

This obviously means you should not be hooking up with the local nightclub sluts, because they more than likely have STDs to give you. Also remember that STDs can be spread through the mouth by kissing.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and Suns9999
It literally does not matter as long as she has no STDs (sexually transmittable diseases).

What matters is not the body count but the consequence of that body count. Most STDs are permanent so choose your sex partners carefully or be ready to deal with the consequences. If a girl has slept with 100 women, she will more than likely have STDs, especially if she never gets tested.

People lie about getting tested all the time, don't trust their word for it, ask them to show you a recent test.

This obviously means you should not be hooking up with the local nightclub sluts, because they more than likely have STDs to give you. Also remember that STDs can be spread through the mouth by kissing.
Dude this isnt about stds at all. Its about the fact that MY WIFE has been on HER KNEES sucking sperm out of SOMEONES dick

Like she will never forget her first or her 14th lay, you are literally just eating someones leftovers. Not to mention alot of foids have 50+ bc by the time they settle down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Recessed Life, Mewton and 2 others

Oh and the dna part is fucking disgusting read the article

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
WHYA RE YOU LAUGHING AT ME THIS IS SERIOUS

• JFL
You don’t. If you even try to cope with that you’re a cuck faggot. Virgin foids only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, HTNcutecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
Oh and the dna part is fucking disgusting read the article
That "article" is actually a blog post and it has no references pointing towards the studies it mentions. As far as we know, they could easily make that up. You cannot mention a study without referencing it because otherwise, where is the proof? What credibility does this website even have?

I'm not going to be too hard on you and call you an idiot because I used to make this same mistake when I was younger of believing whatever I read online, but keep this quote in mind:

• JFL
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Suns9999
That "article" is actually a blog post and it has no references pointing towards the studies it mentions. As far as we know, they could easily make that up. You cannot mention a study without referencing it because otherwise, where is the proof? What credibility does this website even have?

I'm not going to be too hard on you and call you an idiot because I used to make this same mistake when I was younger of believing whatever I read online, but keep this quote in mind:

Well, im pretty sure there was a study on pubmed but i cant be bothered to find it. There was one debunk article that debunked pretty much nothing...

And that part even if it isnt true, my point still stands and im still disgusted by it. And the internet didnt tell me this, its my own opinion that seems to be uncommon for some reason

• JFL
Well, im pretty sure there was a study on pubmed but i cant be bothered to find it. There was one debunk article that debunked pretty much nothing...

And that part even if it isnt true, my point still stands and im still disgusted by it. And the internet didnt tell me this, its my own opinion that seems to be uncommon for some reason
That is extremely worrying. "Can't be bothered to find it" means you'll never be 100% sure what you're reading is even true. And you'll be like that one crazy uncle at family reunions who spreads lies and conspiracy theories that everyone then makes fun of behind his back of how dumb he is. Every family has one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, craven, Suns9999 and 1 other person
That is extremely worrying. "Can't be bothered to find it" means you'll never be 100% sure what you're reading is even true. And you'll be like that one crazy uncle at family reunions who spreads lies and conspiracy theories that everyone then makes fun of behind his back of how dumb he is. Every family has one.
Do you really think i'd speak about this shit around family or friends? Do you think I'm some kind of retard?

Besides, if you want to marry our girlfriend and have kids with her then go ahead. Also I've read the study before, that's why I talk about it. It's not that I'm saying "oh there is a study somewhere im sure" no I've seen and read it with my own eyes.

You don't buy a car before test driving it, so a couple pulls won't hurt.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Mewton, future slavic chad and 1 other person
cuck philosophy
Naw bro, a cuck would be allowing that while you're with her. It's ok though, your first will end up fucking dudes on the side.

• JFL
Reactions: asia
Are you muslim?

• JFL
Bro, we're just animals doing animal shit, it's not that deep..

Her mother may have had 100 relationships, all contributing to your girlfriend's genetics, and your gf may have had only 4 relationships, all of which will contribute to your child's genetics, like who the hell cares.. You alone are a collection of genes inherited from dozens and hundreds of random people random ancestors of your own..

Today or tomorrow we may have nuclear war and millions of years of genetic inheritance and evolution will be burned up in seconds..

Nobody gives a shit.. Just fuck the shit out of her and let your relatives and the world see you with her on the street as your trophy and grow old together and enjoy your grandkids and shit like any normal human being on this planet..

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah and asia
Bro, we're just animals doing animal shit, it's not that deep..

Her mother may have had 100 relationships, all contributing to your girlfriend's genetics, and your gf may have had only 4 relationships, all of which will contribute to your child's genetics, like who the hell cares.. You alone are a collection of genes inherited from dozens and hundreds of random people random ancestors of your own..

Today or tomorrow we may have nuclear war and millions of years of genetic inheritance and evolution will be burned up in seconds..

Nobody gives a shit.. Just fuck the shit out of her and let your relatives and the world see you with her on the street as your trophy and grow old together and enjoy your grandkids and shit like any normal human being on this planet..

Bro this is some advanced cope. I dont give a shit what might happen I am NOT dating a non virgin female non virgins are fucking disgusting

Only 4?!! What the fuck bro???? THat's wayyyy too much

I cant physically be attracted to or enjoy a female who's been plowed countless times by countless different men that's just not my thing, if you like it then go ahead

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Naw bro, a cuck would be allowing that while you're with her. It's ok though, your first will end up fucking dudes on the side.
Your a cuck in my eyes

you're not gonna find virgin girls beyond the age of 17, maybe in the 1900s but not today

Attachments

• 1725994485915.png
    1725994485915.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, Recessed Life, Mewton and 2 others
Whatever you say wonton.

imagine caring about this shit

No girl past 15/16 is a virgin.
All women are whores for a good enough face.
They will not hesitate to cheat or monkey branch for a good enough face.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, watah, HTNcutecel and 1 other person
Cool enjoy the used pussy who cares, you do you cuck

Cool enjoy the used pussy who cares, you do you cuck
That "used" pussy has been my ride or die for 20 years. Good luck on your single goals in 2025.

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
That "used" pussy has been my ride or die for 20 years. Good luck on your single goals in 2025.
Ok whats her body count? Is it above 10? You are fucking disgusting if it's 10+

you must be one old fucker :lul: man said 20 years

beta cucks will tell you it doesn't matter, but deep down in their hearts they are jsut coping or they are turned on by the fantasies of their gfs getting railed through, that's why they end up as swingers in their 40s or 50s

• +1
beta cucks will tell you it doesn't matter, but deep down in their hearts they are jsut coping or they are turned on by the fantasies of their gfs getting railed through, that's why they end up as swingers in their 40s or 50s
Well said

relationships are dead in this current age, well dead only to based niggas like me. yall cucks can get divorce raped and fuck your used holes

• +1
Ok whats her body count? Is it above 10? You are fucking disgusting if it's 10+

you must be one old fucker :lul: man said 20 years
Her's is 2. I'm older than you but then again I'm not on an incel forum complaining about only marrying a virgin.

Her's is 2. I'm older than you but then again I'm not on an incel forum complaining about only marrying a virgin.
Ok 2 is fine uncle

Also Im not complaining, im just expressing my thoughts and disgust for used up females for a relationship.

The fate of many men, man. However, you can never tell whether a woman is a virgin or not. Hymenplasty is a thing, they can just get surgery to fool you. Not only that, but bleeding alone isn't an indication of virginity. Only one in two women bleed during their first time and I am willing to bet that those that do bleed, only bleed because of the inexperience of the men. Either they are not turned on enough or the men have a penis that's just a bit on the bigger side, both situations would cause tears in the vagina and thus why they bleed. By the way, I'm also a virgin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, watah, asia and 1 other person
Based greycel telling the cucks how it really is. Non-virgins are not to be given the time of day.

• +1
Reactions: watah and asia
I am looking for something even stranger than a virgin woman: a woman with a brain, a woman with whom I can have a deep conversation, and we can create a bond beyond the search for sexual satisfaction.

mission impossible

• So Sad
The fate of many men, man. However, you can never tell whether a woman is a virgin or not. Hymenplasty is a thing, they can just get surgery to fool you. Not only that, but bleeding alone isn't an indication of virginity. Only one in two women bleed during their first time and I am willing to bet that those that do bleed, only bleed because of the inexperience of the men. Either they are not turned on enough or the men have a penis that's just a bit on the bigger side, both situations would cause tears in the vagina and thus why they bleed. By the way, I'm also a virgin.
so what's the solution? what does a man do?

And how old are you as a virgin? I'm under 18 so I can probably find a female where it can be the first experience for both of us.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
so what's the solution? what does a man do?

And how old are you as a virgin? I'm under 18 so I can probably find a female where it can be the first experience for both of us.
There's nothing we can do, unfortunately. There's no solution either, I was just painting the hopelessness of the situation. I'm 28 years old. Women my age aren't virgins, but you are lucky to be under 18. Even though there's a lot of non-virgins by the age of 17, there's still virgins that you can end up with. Good luck with your search.

• +1
There's nothing we can do, unfortunately. There's no solution either, I was just painting the hopelessness of the situation. I'm 28 years old. Women my age aren't virgins, but you are lucky to be under 18. Even though there's a lot of non-virgins by the age of 17, there's still virgins that you can end up with. Good luck with your search.
Thanks. Do you think you'll ever lose your virginity?

• +1
Thanks. Do you think you'll ever lose your virginity?
No problem. Well, I can lose my virginity anytime I want; prostitution is legal here. I'm also kinda asexual, so I'm not really preoccupied with trying to lose my virginity. Due to my (somewhat) asexual nature, I lack the drive or motivation to date women. This, coupled with the fact I'm ugly/unattractive, is why I will most likely end up alone (I have always been alone) before I die.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and asia
No problem. Well, I can lose my virginity anytime I want; prostitution is legal here. I'm also kinda asexual, so I'm not really preoccupied with trying to lose my virginity. Due to my (somewhat) asexual nature, I lack the drive or motivation to date women. This, coupled with the fact I'm ugly/unattractive, is why I will most likely end up alone (I have always been alone) before I die.
As long as your happy It's fine in my opinion, can always have fun in other ways than females

• +1
As long as your happy It's fine in my opinion, can always have fun in other ways than females
I'm extremely unhappy, but it is what it is. And no, my lack of sex has nothing to do with that. It's just very unfortunate experiences in life that's got me feeling this way.

• +1
I'm extremely unhappy, but it is what it is. And no, my lack of sex has nothing to do with that. It's just very unfortunate experiences in life that's got me feeling this way.
I can imagine you have a feeling of having missed out on things? Or maybe rejection and stuff

• +1
I can imagine you have a feeling of having missed out on things? Or maybe rejection and stuff
No, it's got nothing to do with that. I explained it here.

• +1
No, it's got nothing to do with that. I explained it here.

I don't know what else to say, but life really isn't fair man

:feelswhy:

• So Sad