How do you cope with being in a relationship with a non virgin female

I don't know what else to say, but life really isn't fair man

:feelswhy:
I know that better than anyone else. :feelsbadman:

Now go and find your princess, bhai. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: asia
As stupid as it sounds I actually agree with this, I used to think it doesn't matter but I've understood that having kids/wife with a non virgin will eat away at me forever.

One exception is if she is extremely hot maybe to the point where just having her be your wife/gf is impressive and her having your kids

• +1
Cool enjoy the used pussy who cares, you do you cuck

low T if you think of anything else other than fucking when you see a naked woman

• JFL
She's been on her knees before sucking the sperm out of another man (probably 10+ men) who have also tossed her on the bed and fucked the shit out of her. How do you cope knowing that

Imagine you get married with kids, she has a bc of 10 which is extremely low for a western woman aged 35+. Some guy walks past you and her, while your walking with your son. All he thinks of is how he fucked the shit out of her and nut in her face, as he looks at your son. How do you cope with knowing the mother of your son has been fucked and dicked down by 10 other men (extreme lowball)

Also, women carry dna from all men they ever had sex with

I physically can't feel attraction towards a non virgin female, but im also a virgin so its fair
being in relationship doesnt automatically mean having feelings for a foid jfl