How do you cope with missed opportunities? (NTPILL)

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I am an abused dog autistic incel.
I am actually traumatized from this. When I was 16 I had a summer job and there were definitely a few chances for me to get laid that summer but I was even more retarded and autistic back then than I am now. I also had even lower self esteem back then so I actually thought it was 100% impossible for a girl to be attracted to me. I had really bad acne prior to that and I got bullied like crazy, but around 15 all the acne went away and I had a Chad lower third and a big cock from all the T that caused the acne. Also I was super tan from working this job which is like a 0.5 PSL boost by itself and it makes my acne scars way less obvious. My shitty abusive parents also contributed to being really low self esteem tbh.

Story
There was this one 16 year old Latina who had crazy ass and tits and also wasn't fat at all at this job. Pretty close to the ideal female body imo. She definitely was NOT a virgin so at least that makes it a little better. But she would talk to me every break and would send me snaps all the time. There were like these booth seats and she would sit so close to me our legs would touch. She also like ran her hands through my hair all the time and touched my arms. We would also hug like every night. She was pretty fun to hang out with, most girls are boring but she was actually not an NPC. Litterally all I would have had to do was like put my arm around her or kiss her one of the million times we were talking one on one.

This job ended and we never talked again until the next year. She had a boyfriend at this point and I met him and he was this skinnyfat Normie. The NTpill does not rest.

For some reason I occasionally get these memories of her and that summer pop in my head like 2 and a half years later and it makes me want to slit my wrists and slowly bleed out so I can reincarnate into a new body and not miss out on teen love.

It's over boys.

If you are a youngcel don't fuck this stuff up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member, Beetlejuice and 3 others
@OldVirgin
More proof of the Ntpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bro at the end i just dont even think ab the foid anymore I just get over it by talking with other interesting foids

You don't.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, quakociaptockh, micropenis29 and 1 other person
i legit still think about the time 2 years ago when i tried to talk to oneitis and go over and over it thinking what i could have done differently

NT pill is legit only if you have actual autism, which I think you said you do. Your future is the same as this guy's:

Cd37e154ed7722cfe67b3ed3514c3708

If you're not autistic then just fix your recessed maxilla that gives you a low IQ aspie look and you're good to go.

i told you already
you are volcel who used to be super autistic complainining about your decent 5'9 height a few months ago
time to change bro

@Thompsonz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
NT pill is legit only if you have actual autism, which I think you said you do. Your future is the same as this guy's:

View attachment 1379598

If you're not autistic then just fix your recessed maxilla that gives you a low IQ aspie look and you're good to go.
Who's that

I never had good opportunities to be honest lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
Just live
Don't think much, drugmaxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 5786
You simply don't get over it. I've been inside my room for the past 4 years rotting away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 5786
Dnrd but i get the point. Same. Miss out on much from being non nt. I guess you cope by making up for it in terms of ascension

By making up for them. You can't drive a car if you're constantly looking in the rear view mirror.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Ethniframementalcel
This hits me hard i could have slayed many girls if i was low inhib/hyper NT:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: