How do you cope with not meeting your aesthetic ideals?

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Fire
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
22,137
Reputation
26,937
How do you cope with not meeting your aesthetic ideals?
I am on the fairly good looking side with a decent amount of women interest but i cant cope with being not perfect.
 
I don't cope, i just accept the fact that i am genetically inferior
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
How do you cope with not meeting your aesthetic ideals?
I am on the fairly good looking side with a decent amount of women interest but i cant cope with being not perfect.
 
16741715680776173288566589412988
 

Attachments

  • 16741715228308915277220640225067.jpg
    16741715228308915277220640225067.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I will never be happy sub 8 psl tbh
 
this shit ain’t that serious nigga
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
1
Views
20
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
29
sanz
sanz
Vincent Freeman
Replies
28
Views
166
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Raison_d'être
Replies
21
Views
101
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
Mudddd2442
Replies
16
Views
105
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top