How Do You Cope With The Fact That No One Actually Looksmaxxed here?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
No one maxxed out facial bones without looking uncanny or getting underwhelming results WITHOUT being deformed presurgery

Brutal

If you disagree show non frauded before afters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Krezo, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
That’s because looksmaxxing is giggacope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian and Gaia262
hit the gym

plenty of users ascended

@Amnesia
@facemaxxed
@Salludon

all got surgery and plenty more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RAITEIII and Hepatologyscribe
i have but dont want my face out there
without surgey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax and PubertyMaxxer
plenty of users ascended

@Amnesia
@facemaxxed
@Salludon

1. Amnesias only surgery was rhino, rest only was growing hair out and leanmaxxing
His nose looked better before
Fillers looked legit though

2. Facemaxxed
Looks like plastic piece of implantshit

3. Salludon
Is a big fraud jfl at mewing

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3593
Theres defo been some impressive surgery or steroid transformations made by members of this forum. Id say 95% here just mentally masturbate though

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, Norwooder, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
just read again and there was a user who legit looked like absolute shit before surgery and decent after

forgot his name he was from lookism.
1. Amnesias only surgery was rhino, rest only was growing hair out and leanmaxxing
His nose looked better before
Fillers looked legit though

2. Facemaxxed
Looks like plastic piece of implantshit

3. Salludon
Is a big fraud jfl at mewing
amnesia has had 7 surgeries i believe.

salludon definitely got surgery lol

don’t know the other guys pics just saw it like once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
just read again and there was a user who legit looked like absolute shit before surgery and decent after

forgot his name he was from lookism.
Probably mean Getlooksordie

Main thing again was not bonemaxxing but getting a hair and beardtransplant amd angle/lightingfraud

His lf1 and bsso and chin wing results were mot impressive

Cope I'm looksmaxxing rn

plenty of users ascended

@Amnesia
@facemaxxed
@Salludon

Dude i have a question how much of your population looks Caucasian their apperntly their mixed with chinks apperntly or Mongolians.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2933
I have seen some amazing surgery ascensions by 2 members who are otherwise normal people so don’t post their pics publically but did in PM back when I used lookism. They are here too. If you are here long enough they may trust you and you will find out who they are.

I can say they aren’t underwhelming but not uncanny either. The difference is night and day. Literally unrecognizable without looking uncanny. They had multiple surgeries and did them all conservatively.

Let me say that again - had multiple surgeries on multiple areas but did them all conservatively. Not trying to max out one feature with a giant chin implant or aggressive retraction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and RAITEIII
Lots of looosmaxxers depends on ur definition of looksmaxing

@kota ascended hard. I have seen his pics.

The problem with this forum is that the people making the most posts and noise aren't actually doing anything to looksmax they are just wasting time trying to get attention or build some "social circle" here.

Greycels are doers.

hit the gym
Handful of Blue Pills preview image

Lol salludon no surgery...

Dude i have a question how much of your population looks Caucasian their apperntly their mixed with chinks apperntly or Mongolians.
Turks have around 10% central asian DNA, it’s not extremely uncommon, but most people don’t look gook lol.

The west and north of turkey they are basically ethnically balkan and med, but there’s been an increase in kurdish and syrian people which are legit arabs.

I have seen some amazing surgery ascensions by 2 members who are otherwise normal people so don’t post their pics publically but did in PM back when I used lookism. They are here too. If you are here long enough they may trust you and you will find out who they are.

I can say they aren’t underwhelming but not uncanny either. The difference is night and day. Literally unrecognizable without looking uncanny. They had multiple surgeries and did them all conservatively.

Let me say that again - had multiple surgeries on multiple areas but did them all conservatively. Not trying to max out one feature with a giant chin implant or aggressive retraction surgery.
This is the key, its all about balanced face, one very good individual feature doesn't make you good looking you have to keep your harmony and that's a mistake a lot of surgery-cels make

So there your ALL threads about surgerymaxxing go.

That’s because looksmaxxing is giggacope
this

a serious study into how 'looksmaxxing' actually affects behavior (yes I am talking about dreaded words most incels hate such as 'confidence' and 'personality') would probably show that the actual physical looksmaxing part, in truth, affected very little

just a theory for now though

cope look at his before and after pics lol

he masculinised hard
I can understand why ur saying it. He had a very good base before mewing and the results do look unreal. In his mewing before pic his hyoid was not tight therefore giving him the recessed look. The truth is he already had a well developed maxilla and jaw and hardmewing improved that a lot

I can understand why ur saying it. He had a very good base before mewing and the results do look unreal. In his mewing before pic his hyoid was not tight therefore giving him the recessed look. The truth is he already had a well developed maxilla and jaw and hardmewing improved that a lot
mewing can’t do that much difference at his age man. He’s what, mid 20s? Lol

mewing can’t do that much difference at his age man. He’s what, mid 20s? Lol
In his before pic he was 21 and in the after he was 23 I believe. One thing is for sure he did not get surgery. I know because he isn’t in a situation to get one. I talk to him everyday and I know him personally. He isn’t the type of guy to get surgery not only because there aren’t people who do aesthetic jaw surgeries where he lives, but also since it requires a shit ton of money. If u look at more of his before pics you’ll see that the results from his before and after mewing pics are a bit exaggerated since he already had a very good base

Cope I chewed yesterday