How do you cope with the frontprofilepill?

Anomaly

Anomaly

Zephir
My side profile is actually not bad because I permafraud top 1% jawline by mewing, but my front profile is subhuman. How the fuck do you cope that nobody ever cares about the side profile? Even Chico has the infamous shit side profile

85fad1a9341ad995160d18856812987e  francisco lachowski character profile
Ea40fa1b551765f65227af8e4c908d0f  chico lachowski model polaroids
Francisco Lachowski francisco lachowski 33894838 950 1266

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 2214
Hi, Anomaly. :love:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anomaly
Chico overrated, however people look at you front on, so of course that matters way more. That's what being attractive is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2214, datboijj and 3 others
No he unironically has an average side.

Average ≠ shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LastHopeForNorman, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
chico does not have a shit side profile lol do u even know what makes a shit one to be begin with:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SteveRogers, volcelfatcel and 5 others
chico does not have a shit side profile lol do u even know what makes a shit one to be begin with:ogre:
He has an invisible jawline and ramus and tons of submental fat

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, datboijj, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
My side profile is actually not bad because I permafraud top 1% jawline by mewing, but my front profile is subhuman. How the fuck do you cope that nobody ever cares about the side profile? Even Chico has the infamous shit side profile

View attachment 1470859View attachment 1470860View attachment 1470864
Your front profile is most likely "subhuman" because its 2D with no depth, whereas 3/4, or not clearly side profiles , like the second Chico pic, is in my opinion more accurate to understand how someone looks irl, since it gives a 3D perception/your brain fills in how they're going to look. That's my personal opinion on taking pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5061 and Anomaly
Thoughts on chicos stubble here? @Amnesia

6F7CFC8F E017 4E4F A6CE 14A009DBBD93

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and LastHopeForNorman
you are extremely delusional

there was a whole trend on tik tok about sideprofiles, they are extremely valued

irl and in motion, people will see you either from the side... or the 3/4 view. ()for the most part)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2214 and MostGLSlayer
I feel my side profile is better than my frontal too.

My frontal view is easily bloated

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Anomaly
No he unironically has an average side.

Average ≠ shit
Average? Leave your basement and you'll see he have above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
chico has a very good side profile. not perfect, but he looks extremely aesthetic in that third pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and LastHopeForNorman
Frontal depends on your eyes, nose mouth and jaw all your features
While side profile depends on your maxilla and jaw and forward growth.
People look at your frontal when talking to you and think of your frontal when they think of you so obviously frontal is more important.
This is so obvious even normies know this.
frontal >>> profile

• +1
yeah its prolly not average but above, still but OP claims he has a shit side profile which is even more retarded
But the average side profile is utter shit. When I go outside less than 10% of the 18 year old males have a jawline that leaves room in the submental region instead of fat there. Yet that's like bare mininum for a nonshit side profile.

Chico hard mogged by a random tik tok guy. Insane difference tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5061, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Chico has a decent+ side profile
Front view is more important than side profile, but side profile matter too, also 3/4 view

But the average side profile is utter shit. When I go outside less than 10% of the 18 year old males have a jawline that leaves room in the submental region instead of fat there. Yet that's like bare mininum for a nonshit side profile.

View attachment 1471008

Disgusting short FACE syndrome subhuman. How dare you! Chico mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5061
Is this your idea for a good jawline OP?

This sub 33mm ,disgusting ,small-chinned twink rat. You think this is the ideal? Having the profile of a gator?

If you have a profile like this you almost invariably will have short FACE syndrome. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 9670 and Anomaly

View attachment 1471008

you know it's a matter of the angle and distance of the camera from the object right? Yeah chico doesnt have much visible bones but some projection is fraud to some degree

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, the next o'pry, datboijj and 1 other person

View attachment 1471183

This sub 33mm ,disgusting ,small-chinned twink rat. You think this is the ideal? Having the profile of a gator?

If you have a profile like this you almost invariably will have short FACE syndrome. It's over.
he is just obsessed with submental fat like you are obsessed with chins

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, DivineBeing, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
You can be boneless and goodlooking, there's a difference between bone placement (mostly ratios) and forward growth. Chico's strongest bone is probably his cheekbones or maybe chin imo.

• +1
you are extremely delusional

there was a whole trend on tik tok about sideprofiles, they are extremely valued

irl and in motion, people will see you either from the side... or the 3/4 view. ()for the most part)
3/4 view is brutal is you have an asymmetrical nose bridge tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
he is just obsessed with submental fat like you are obsessed with chins

View attachment 1471183

You're right, look at this slayer. Ante face model :love:. Submental fat is pretty irrelevant. Who cares about the hyoid, right?
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and datboijj
You're right, look at this slayer. Ante face model :love:. Submental fat is pretty irrelevant. Who cares about the hyoid, right?
View attachment 1471311
He doesnt have anteface though. Just head giga rotated upwards, he even looks at upwards angle juding by his eyes. At normal head position he would have no anteface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Anomaly
He doesnt have anteface though. Just head giga rotated upwards, he even looks at upwards angle juding by his eyes. At normal head position he would have no anteface.
I know it's a shitpost lol

3/4th mogs. If you look good in this view you're GL

jfl side profile is such normie tik tok cope :lul::lul:
"Hol up babe lemme just turn to the side now can I get a crumb of pussy?"

3/4th view > Front >>> Side

3/4th mogs. If you look good in this view you're GL

jfl side profile is such normie tik tok cope :lul::lul:
"Hol up babe lemme just turn to the side now can I get a crumb of pussy?"

3/4th view > Front >>> Side

View attachment 1482040
i thougt so too until i found a guy who looksed good in 3/4th and side
but front was absolutely underwhelming, because his bug eyes were not that bad in 3/4th
and asymetry was horizontal instead of usual vertical
so front is king as always