How do you deal with GFs past?

LeonardMariana

LeonardMariana

6’2” cutecel Big 500 BVLL
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Posts
1,292
Reputation
1,383
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: freakb0b69, cb006, ethnic_coper67 and 5 others
JBF boi
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, Resonant and LeonardMariana
Ni

gga I’m 22. It’s too late

Also how many JBF actually are for life lol
it doesnt have to be your first just her first and just look at how many highschool sweethearts there are it's about the same rate as almost any relationship
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
Be her first or forever ldar a cuck:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and LeonardMariana
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcromiaI, hypergamoushitler and Resonant
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
She's tainted
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LeonardMariana and hypergamoushitler
She's tainted
All you fucks joke but its genuinely over

Yall either Gonna be lonely and depressed or getting down on one knee for a girl who has been plowed by other dudes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant
All you fucks joke but its genuinely over

Yall either Gonna be lonely and depressed or getting down on one knee for a girl who has been plowed by other dudes
Brah i would rather rope than be with someone who knows had how many bc
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardMariana
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
Just slay love isnt real
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cb006, LeonardMariana and Resonant
Brah i would rather rope than be with someone with who knows how many bc
Lowkey I cant even lie i have thought about this. Women are also just kinda annoying. I dont see myself getting married to 99% of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Lowkey I cant even lie i have thought about this. Women are also just kinda annoying. I dont see myself getting married to 99% of them
It's gonna be really difficult but keep trying, 99% of hubby quit before finding their true Stacy wifey with high iq
 
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
jbg :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
It's gonna be really difficult but keep trying, 99% of hubby quit before finding their true Stacy wifey with high iq
I would rather be with a dumbbass MTB than a ran through high IQ HTB
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane and Resonant
I would rather be with a dumbbass MTB than a ran through high IQ HTB
Fairs but I was also implying someone whose still a virgin, but I did exaggerated as this sort of woman would already be tainted, though if they're high iq I doubt they'd sleep around
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
Fairs but I was also implying someone whose still a virgin, but I did exaggerated as this sort of woman would already be tainted, though if they're high iq I doubt they'd sleep around
Fairs that’s true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
first mistake was asking. I tried to make it work with this hmtb with 12 bodies cause I was desperate for a gf and I didn’t last more than 2 months lol. I could almost hear the voices of the past guys mocking me for taking her srsly
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
first mistake was asking. I tried to make it work with this hmtb with 12 bodies cause I was desperate for a gf and I didn’t last more than 2 months lol. I could almost hear the voices of the past guys mocking me for taking her srsly
Exactly

That’s actually how it is bro

It hurts bad cuz I like her but I just can’t take her seriously
 
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_coper67
Exactly

That’s actually how it is bro

It hurts bad cuz I like her but I just can’t take her seriously
yeah…hurts to hear bro but this relationship is over. this shit gets worse over time
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
How tf do you guys deal with your girl getting smashed by other dudes in her past

As I get older I realize I cant take a woman seriously unless she has no bodies.

When a woman catches a body it genuinely melts her brain and turns it into foid mush.

I feel so retarted walking around with a girl who has been had by other men

I wont ever post her on socials, too embarrassing

Her body count is low too
Accept she is a whore and you will never find a respectable wife
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
yeah…hurts to hear bro but this relationship is over. this shit gets worse over time
What made you finally stop? And how did yall break up? If you find mind me asking
 
Fuck im 22 aswell and I want a virgin I agree on your philosophy on non virgin foids and how they shouldn't be taken seriously I feel the same way

I want to find one man fuck

What's you height and face rating?
 
What made you finally stop? And how did yall break up? If you find mind me asking
I just couldn’t cope with the fact that she let all these other niggas hit for free and i’m over here taking her on dates and buying her shit…does not get more humiliating than this. I sent here a breakup text telling her that this is why i’m leaving her and then her dumbass friends spammed me for a week saying i’m insecure 😹😹
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
I just couldn’t cope with the fact that she let all these other niggas hit for free and i’m over here taking her on dates and buying her shit…does not get more humiliating than this. I sent here a breakup text telling her that this is why i’m leaving her and then her dumbass friends spammed me for a week saying i’m insecure 😹😹
No wayyy bro lmao. They always say insecure

The female brain just cant comprehend this idea idk why. Anytime I explain the bidy count shit to them they turn into chimpanzees

No critical thinking ability in their heads

But I’m sorry about that bro it sucks FR

12 is crazy though how old are yall
 
No wayyy bro lmao. They always say insecure

The female brain just cant comprehend this idea idk why. Anytime I explain the bidy count shit to them they turn into chimpanzees

No critical thinking ability in their heads

But I’m sorry about that bro it sucks FR

12 is crazy though how old are yall
i just turned 23 but this happened when I was 21 and she was 20. What’s worse is she caught nearly all these bodies in like one year. Pure madness
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
5
Views
40
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ouiii
Replies
5
Views
63
Bitterness
Bitterness
PeenoResurrected
Replies
0
Views
62
PeenoResurrected
PeenoResurrected
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
2
Views
27
jp212
jp212
6
Replies
14
Views
114
HeartKi
HeartKi

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top