How do you deal with increased smv?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
People who ascended hard and increased their smv and psl, how does it feel to be a fake chad? How does the new validation and attention feel? Does it feel unnatural? Do you subconsciously still hate people who treated you badly before? Do you think they are still in some way mocking you or judging you? How did you change the inner you and actually started feeling like you deserve this and change the wiring and undo the conditioning that the society gave you by how they treated you? How did you get rid of the abused dog mentality?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
if you asked the opposite of this question (people who descended)

then i could provide an answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
I still think I'm ugly, my mind can't accept my massive glow up from 4 to 5.5PSL, it's like I can't acccept my new reality. My theory is that I will be used to it slowly.
Same tbh. I fuck a girl first night when I thought I was a legit cel a few years ago and she’s telling me I should be a model and I’m like:feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 8608
Same tbh. I fuck a girl first night when I thought I was a legit cel a few years ago and she’s telling me I should be a model and I’m like:feelsahh:
Thank you for bragging 6.75psl North Atlantic Chad

@Biggdink we're both subhumans and observing oogabooga be Chad

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and OOGABOOGA
How did you ascend?
Went from shitty short hair that didn’t fit my skull, bloated af face, pimply, pale. Just gross tbh. Lost 10-15 pounds much of which came from my face, mt2, accutane, skincare, grew my hair out so now I have John B hair. Plus I probably just continued to mature since I was a late bloomer. I still think I’m chadlite but girls act like I’m beautiful.

I still want bimax+genio to become 6 psl chad bc I’m recessed. At least genio. More skin care, lose more weight, get more tan, improve hair styling/grooming, improve style, gain more muscle, and do what I can to recover from nw2 and maintain my density.

If I get surgery and take care of my hair I could be chad into my 40s on some Brad Pitt shit tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ChristianChad, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
will reply to this thread in a year

• +1
i just fuck multiple girls a day to make up for a very long time of inceldom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
I ascended, then descended, then ascended again, now I’m back at the descension

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
I still think I'm ugly, my mind can't accept my massive glow up from 4 to 5.5PSL, it's like I can't acccept my new reality. My theory is that I will be used to it slowly.
i just fuck multiple girls a day to make up for a very long time of inceldom
Have you guys pictures available here or could pm your before after? Just interested in seeing the glow up.

@Übermogger bruh I think I remember seeing your unedited pfp, your face has no harmony.

• Love it
why doubt people? what do you gain?
I'm not doubting it, I will also ascend in a few months
But this is my favorite emoji:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: