How do you deal with sugar / food cravings when cutting?

maxxmtbing

maxxmtbing

Iron
I’ve been trying to cut for a solid amount of time now, but I keep getting food / sugar cravings.

They’ll just make me eat it even tho I know I shouldn’t, and while I go grab it I think ti myself “It’s ok 1 piece won’t hurt” and other copium knowing damn well it won’t be one piece.

And during that I will remember that I shouldn’t but I’ll shush it with more coping

Any tips, or adivce on how you used to fix this?

I’ve been trying to cut for a solid amount of time now, but I keep getting food / sugar cravings.

They’ll just make me eat it even tho I know I shouldn’t, and while I go grab it I think ti myself “It’s ok 1 piece won’t hurt” and other copium knowing damn well it won’t be one piece.

And during that I will remember that I shouldn’t but I’ll shush it with more coping

Any tips, or adivce on how you used to fix this?
find a great weightloss motto

Do you have a good one that I can try?
maybe the one kate moss said back in the 00's that was really controversial, it always make your mind goes on the straight path when you remember it

people have different forms of motivation. Some handle things through moderation while others just have to deal with it. If you know that you can't moderate, then it's better that you just don't take a piece at all.

there's probably some useful tools out there like diet coke, maybe 1 cheat day, or actually just weighing ur options and looking back on why you wanted to lose weight. Remember, changing your physical appearance is a tough and long process. While it's ultimately extremely rewarding, take it slow and steady. I know you got this.

cutting is for twink polish femboys, however if you crave something sweet chug a lot of sparkling water, or just make low cal sweets like its really not that hard