How do you even meet girls?

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
My uni hasn’t started yet so I send requests to girls on ig, most of them don’t accept it because they don’t know me, and those who do usually have so many male friends that I don’t know if they are single or not. Also it counts as online dating and in most cases ldr so it is not reliable. I also don’t want to inniate conversation with ltb girls with boring lives to get laid it is honestly extremely boring. Not to mention that women have unlimited options and simps Begging for them. What do you guys do?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
do you commute?

do you commute?
If there is uni yes but then I only hang out with my male friends and usually all my feiends are males and all the girls around me are taken it’s over

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If there is uni yes but then I only hang out with my male friends and usually all my feiends are males and all the girls around me are taken it’s over
Yeah commuting sucks you miss out on a lot unless you super nt, try joining a club tbh it might be cope but it's something

Yeah commuting sucks you miss out on a lot unless you super nt, try joining a club tbh it might be cope but it's something
I do commute yes. And I will try join clubs this year boyo thanks