How do you even talk to women when you have high sex drive/horny its in the back of your mind, even speech makes you aroused

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
What do you do when you get horny from literally talking and making strong eye contact with women, literally making eye contact and having a friendly conversation with a new women makes me hard and irrational. Much more likely to do something out of pocket and dumb when im horny like ask her sexual questions or rape her etc. Luckily i have decent self control in public so i dont do anything crazy

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and BrahminBoss
Don't be friends with women you want to screw

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Just do it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Did u heard of methods which makes that horny go away by making sexual energy go up try to do idk how to send full video what ever horny will go away after months if u cant handle then u really loser cmon its very important sleep no fap aajonus vonderplanitz diet and methods its litterly can add 1 point smv to anyone
If i didnt i would actually be a threat to society tho

Did u heard of methods which makes that horny go away by making sexual energy go up try to do idk how to send full video what ever horny will go away after months if u cant handle then u really loser cmon its very important sleep no fap aajonus vonderplanitz diet and methods its litterly can add 1 point smv to anyone
I can’t comprehend what your saying but send links

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
What do you do when you get horny from literally talking and making strong eye contact with women, literally making eye contact and having a friendly conversation with a new women makes me hard and irrational. Much more likely to do something out of pocket and dumb when im horny like ask her sexual questions or rape her etc. Luckily i have decent self control in public so i dont do anything crazy
Bro its not that hard jfl

brag about it

I can’t comprehend what your saying but send links
He deleted channel i cant you need sit just normally and at same time mew and you need squuse like flex pelvic muscles and at same time breath in hard flex and breath out relaxed max stomatch u will figure out