How?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
How do you feel about them?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BrettyBoy
Im torn between ¨As long as they don´t do anything sexually to me they chilling¨ and ¨Death to them¨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Vidyacoper, JMax and 5 others
I don't want them around me.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Ruby and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@iprayforascension and @stuckneworleans are closet homosexuals

First post you make coming back is about gays? Somethings suspicious 🤔
i didn’t leave so how’d i come back

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
They aren't all bad as they decrease the competition for women among men, but they are a clear reflection of what is wrong with society. The fact we have people encouraging being gay or LGBT, by teaching it in schools, making it normal on their stories by adapting the stories told to children to have gay characters, and it being normalised through TV etc just shows how much betafied and feminine modern men have become.

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
dont really care aslong they dont kiss in public, shits disgusting

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Aesthetic, Einon and 2 others
They don't cause any feelings in me. I literally don't care but I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone flamboyant around me, in the sense of being my friend or such.

What about you, @PrettyBoyMaxxing?

dont really care aslong they dont kiss in public, shits disgusting
I don’t wanna see anyone kiss in public tbh get a room ffs

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
Good one fbi

Din vote

• +1
Reactions: Einon
They are a huge detriment to society. They are the exact opposite of what nature has intended us to be and they are the opposite of what works.
They make the perfect agents for the jews since they aren't accountable by the fact that they can't have kids or real families.
Men aren't born gay but made gay by various jewish influences from hormones in food to media brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and turkproducer
I dislike them. I dislike their voice. I dislike the way they talk. I dislike the way they act. I dislike what they say (usually cursing a lot). They are legit mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, JMax, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
I'll let my friend Chadyrov give you the answer.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
They aren't all bad as they decrease the competition for women among men, but they are a clear reflection of what is wrong with society. The fact we have people encouraging being gay or LGBT, by teaching it in schools, making it normal on their stories by adapting the stories told to children to have gay characters, and it being normalised through TV etc just shows how much betafied and feminine modern men have become.
Indeed. Gay men are a good thing, but I always feel bummed when I see hot girl being a lesbian, it's such a waste.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
Indeed. Gay men are a good thing, but I always feel bummed when I see hot girl being a lesbian, it's such a waste.
lol you reminded me of something

ima make a thread on it rn

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Don’t want anything to do with them or associate with them in any way

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and stuckneworleans
I'll let my friend Chadyrov give you the answer.

Faggots in the comments coping with 'muh if he shoas gays he must be gay himself' :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:'

684971810139275278.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Aesthetic, Zeta ascended and 2 others
flne wlth gays but hate trannles

I literally do not care either way

but I do think people that actively hate gays probably have some form of latent homosexual inner rage

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Gazzamogga, RAITEIII and 2 others
I don’t like gay guys that act feminine and flamboyant cause it’s weird but idm the rest if they don’t do anything to hurt me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I couldn't give more of a fuck about them tbh

Except from the political standpoint

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
Some are ok, some are obnoxious degenerates. I also hate the 'gay' voice they have. So annoying i want to punch them in the face whenever I hear their low t voice.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
utterly despicable and it should be illegal.

• +1
If a man has an effeminate voice, I immediately know not to listen to anything he says.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2846
I think they're hot

• JFL
i have no problem with gays as long as they don't push their agenda on everyone else (Which they seem to be doing more and more, gay pride, drag queen story hour etc) but all the masculine, patriarchal countries and religions dislike the gays tbh so that makes me question my acceptance of gays

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper