How do you feel about guys that look older than you when they're younger??

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
I used to be jealous of them but now that I'm 25 I feel bad for them cause they'll look like trash in some years... People who look 25 when they're 18 will probably look 35 when they're 25, I know such cases irl and it's sad

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, watah, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
I used to be jealous of them but now that I'm 25 I feel bad for them cause they'll look like trash in some years... People who look 25 when they're 18 will probably look 35 when they're 25, I know such cases irl and it's sad
Idk im 17

this is most likely cope nigger, they often look older because of good bone development and height meaning you will be an old sagging piece of shit while they still mog

this is most likely cope nigger, they often look older because of good bone development and height meaning you will be an old sagging piece of shit while they still mog
Ok old ass looking grandpa nigga
gif-sleepy.gif

If they have good collagen it makes me sad

they probably go to the gym