How do you feel about normies?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Sometimes I feel consumed by hate and disgust, yet envious, other times they are not on my mind, and more rarely I feel no animosity, even kinship, these times I am by far the most successful socially.

Growing up a pariah from being obese, ADHD and autistic has probably ruined my brain semi-permanently.

It is not fair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lunin7, Shkreliii, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
ZomboMeme 09032024031808

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, st.hamudi but 6‘5, datboijj and 6 others
Sometimes I feel consumed by hate and disgust, yet envious, other times they are not on my mind, and more rarely I feel no animosity, even kinship, these times I am by far the most successful socially.

Growing up a pariah from being obese, ADHD and autistic has probably ruined my brain semi-permanently.

It is not fair.
I don't envy them at all. I don't even think about them. It's like life begins at the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard and Lynxress
they are annoying to me

I have superior sentience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Danish_Retard
I don't envy them at all. I don't even think about them. It's like life begins at the blackpill.
Mirin, how did the blackpill change this for you tho?

I guess for me it made me realise that their acceptance was based on irrelevant factors and I therefor I stopped feeling bad about that aspect.

But I still wish I was accepted socially by more than a small minority of people I meet.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mirin, how did the blackpill change this for you tho?

I guess for me it made me realise that their acceptance was based on irrelevant factors and I therefor I stopped feeling bad about that aspect.

But I still wish I was accepted socially by more than a small minority of people I meet.
I guess the blackpill made me realize that normie life is shit. Normies are so completely oblivious to the social hierarchy humans have had in place since our inception. There's no reasoning or logic behind anything.

"One day I'll just find a girl and she'll love me for me!"

I can't ever go back to that way of thinking.
This as well tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, socialcel, datboijj and 1 other person
I guess the blackpill made me realize that normie life is shit. Normies are so completely oblivious to the social hierarchy humans have had in place since our inception. There's no reasoning or logic behind anything.

"One day I'll just find a girl and she'll love me for me!"

I can't ever go back to that way of thinking.
This is true too lol.

Tho I kinda feel like that, I want a girl who I don't have to fake my personality to have a long term relationship with. If I can't find that I guess I'll just never get in a LTR.

But then again is that even comparable? I'm still aware that it's a transaction of looks before personality even becomes relevant.

This as well tbh.
tbh what completely eliminated my social anxiety was realising that I didn't actually want to spend time with normies, so nothing they think of me mattered anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fake and gay. I envy their lives though, stable career, happy family and a solid social cirlce doesn't get much better than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, fuxkdakikez and Danish_Retard
They are worse than chads and Stacie’s imo. They will tear you down based on your looks and then gaslight you into thinking your the problem on why you can’t get a female or be successful in life.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465 and Danish_Retard
They are worse than chads and Stacie’s imo. They will tear you down based on your looks and then gaslight you into thinking your the problem on why you can’t get a female or be successful in life.
I don't mean in terms of looks, but just those people that effortlessly are able to fit in.

Tho in regards to looks I disagree too, the best looking girls always treated me the worst. However the best looking guys actually treated me decently.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Semi-Ruined my brain growing up short, uglier and introvert lmao

But trying to fix it now (y)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Danish_Retard
Most of the time I feel neutral about them, wouldn’t piss on their face if it was on fire that’s for sure, but I try not to spend too much time hating on them, no point.

Basically just ignore them as much as possible and minimize time spent with them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
they are all degenerate jewish psyop experiments so automatically i despise them

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Shkreliii

It is not fair.
They are brain fodder shove them all into a meat mincing machine and feed their flesh into my maws

I love normies, and im deeply envious, im even more envious of geek normies, they are sub 5 yet they havd friends bringing their nintendo switch to school, whilst i sit there like a grumpy grandpa with a whiskey bottle