How do you find meaning in life?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm just existing, I have no drive to do anything and nothing brings me joy. What even is the point tbh?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Need2Ascend, ReverseNorwoodPill and 8 others
being passionate about a hobby tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, HighIQcel and maxmendietta
vaginas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
I'm just existing, I have no drive to do anything and nothing brings me joy. What even is the point tbh?
You’re good looking, tall and social
How can you not find meaning?

Become religious
works with sub 90 iq only

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Danish_Retard
Become religious
works with sub 90 iq only
Cope I am high iq and spiritual especially after using psychedelics it showed me true stuff of life

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6873
Cope I am high iq and spiritual especially after using psychedelics it showed me true stuff of life
I am spiritual as well. Just not religious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
moneymaxxing will quickly give you a sense of purpose, especially if you are considering getting surgeries to ascend. Insanely good feeling to know you are actively working towards actual ascension. Feel like ascending has become a meme on this forum because no one is actually doing anything, lol.

Any physical activity will also make you look and more importantly feel a lot better as well

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
You make your own meaning. You gotta live for something bigger than you (not talking dick size).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
You’re good looking, tall and social
How can you not find meaning?
I just see no reason to live tbh, I have no agency, and I will never be anything but average. I'm average looking at best, average height and I barely have any friends tbh.

moneymaxxing will quickly give you a sense of purpose, especially if you are considering getting surgeries to ascend. Insanely good feeling to know you are actively working towards actual ascension. Feel like ascending has become a meme on this forum because no one is actually doing anything, lol.
I'm already moneymaxxing. I got rid of a 2k€ debt and I have 6k€ saved up for surgeries. It still seems incredibly pointless, no amount of material goods have ever made me happy. Mostly the opposite tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Pietrosiek
411f4036d5cd9a1e2950b78214a3eda9.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JayFuel, eyearea and 1 other person

Any physical activity will also make you look and more importantly feel a lot
How old r u?

Ah shit i was struggling with this too a lot last week. Look up absurdism and do what you want man. Stop worrying about meaning and the things you like. Life is a game and it will fuck you over. Just existing is already enough. You can pm if you want to talk about this subject, cuz im still struggling sometimes with this too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I just see no reason to live tbh, I have no agency, and I will never be anything but average. I'm average looking at best, average height and I barely have any friends tbh.

I'm already moneymaxxing. I got rid of a 2k€ debt and I have 6k€ saved up for surgeries. It still seems incredibly pointless, no amount of material goods have ever made me happy. Mostly the opposite tbh.
You need to leave this mentality. You’re legit model tier if you fixed your Philtrum. You have a Stacey girl into you. And you’re smart.

meening of life - getting sun, gymcel, reiding ferms for rew milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
As already mentioned moneymaxxing is the first step

getting a car
getting your own place or some sort of investment
also allowing you to ascend thru surgery/softmaxxing

then worry about other things

You need to leave this mentality. You’re legit model tier if you fixed your Philtrum. You have a Stacey girl into you. And you’re smart.
On the verge of ignoring this retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tony and Danish_Retard
Ah shit i was struggling with this too a lot last week. Look up absurdism and do what you want man. Stop worrying about meaning and the things you like. Life is a game and it will fuck you over. Just existing is already enough. You can pm if you want to talk about this subject, cuz im still struggling sometimes with this too
Can you recommend some material to read? I barely have time anymore betweens school and work but if I can fix this feeling it will be worth it tbh.

meening of life - getting sun, gymcel, reiding ferms for rew milk
high iq. Gymcelling always improves my mood, still makes me feel hollow after tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Tony
As already mentioned moneymaxxing is the first step

getting a car
getting your own place or some sort of investment
also allowing you to ascend thru surgery/softmaxxing

then worry about other things
I'm still too young to do this. The only thing I got going for me in moneymaxxing is that Denmark has insane unions so I can make a lot of money easily as someone young compared to other countries.

this post makes me feel alot better about myself ngl
i do my online classes/homework then gym and after that i do anything that i enjoy like chilling with friends, movies , etc. living good ngl

• WTF

Get invested in something that you most likely will never end up fully mastering, discovering or achieving, but at the same time allows you to make enough noticeable progress to keep you interested.

This can be a business, a science, a subject, an art, a cause...

• +1
stop caring about ''meaning'' just do what you feel like man , trust the high t 140iq+ deranged pshyco

• Love it
Reactions: justadude
I'm still too young to do this. The only thing I got going for me in moneymaxxing is that Denmark has insane unions so I can make a lot of money easily as someone young compared to other countries.
Are you into travelling?

Can you recommend some material to read? I barely have time anymore betweens school and work but if I can fix this feeling it will be worth it tbh.

Myth of sisyphus, thus spoke zarathustra and some more. I havent read any for the exact same reason, but they give you some perspective on life. Also meaning is made up by humans. Realise this and do whatever the fuck you want. Earth will be your playground. The only thing that will stand in front of you are the obstacles of life

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Danish_Retard
Read mastery by Robert Greene. Thank me later :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
Get invested in something that you most likely will never end up fully mastering, discovering or achieving, but at the same time allows you to make enough noticeable progress to keep you interested.

This can be a business, a science, a subject, an art, a cause...
Perhaps I should just focus on school. It's cope tho ngl and it drains my energy a lot and makes me feel retarded but it's 1 of the only things I'm sure that will pay off eventually.

stop caring about ''meaning'' just do what you feel like man , trust the high t 140iq+ deranged pshyco
I would just kill myself I stopped caring tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Myth of sisyphus, thus spoke zarathustra and some more. I havent read any for the exact same reason, but they give you some perspective on life. Also meaning is made up by humans. Realise this and do whatever the fuck you want. Earth will be your playground. The only thing that will stand in front of you are the obstacles of life
Read mastery by Robert Greene. Thank me later :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 9274
Just living looking towards future dreams at this point

• +1
Perhaps I should just focus on school. It's cope tho ngl and it drains my energy a lot and makes me feel retarded but it's 1 of the only things I'm sure that will pay off eventually.

i love life and i dont care about anything , makes it much more enjoyable to not have anything dragging you down

You should focus on school because it's better than having bad grades and all, but I personally believe that you gotta find something that you truly enjoy struggling for. Maybe you'll find later in life, sometimes it comes spontaneously.

• +1
I had that same feeling today, but I remembered my life goals.
What do you want to achieve?

• +1
Take a look at jeff seids body and then take a look at yours, and then after coming to self realization that jeff seid is a god, begin your jeff seid maxxing journey.

• +1
I had that same feeling today, but I remembered my life goals.
What do you want to achieve?
I have no dreams and nothing I want achieve. My immediate goals are to become more NT which is going decently despite the quarantine.

Take a look at jeff seids body and then take a look at yours, and then after coming to self realization that jeff seid is a god, begin your jeff seid maxxing journey.
Already gymmaxxing. However I will never have a good body because of trash frame so it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Find a purpose, not a passion. Figure out a career path and grind. Try to make friends and increase your social circle. Take care of your body. I guarantee you will find fulfilment if you do these three things.

• +1
Find a purpose, not a passion. Figure out a career path and grind. Try to make friends and increase your social circle. Take care of your body. I guarantee you will find fulfilment if you do these three things.
How do you find a purpose?
Also how do you have the energy to grind? When I'm done with school and work I just wanna sleep tbh.

How do you find a purpose?
Also how do you have the energy to grind? When I'm done with school and work I just wanna sleep tbh.

how old are you? what are you studying?

• +1
I know exactly what you mean. Nothing really interests me. I learned how to do many things but none of them were anything I really got into. If I was born a thousand years ago I could have sailed through scandinavia and ireland and gone on crazy adventures and saw crazy new things and rape the hot women I found. All I can do now even if I work super hard and get a doctorate degree is make 150k a year in some boring office position at google or some other corporation. Cant do anything cool or exciting. Just existing, waiting for something that will never come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Arkantos and Danish_Retard
I have this dream in mind of living in a nice and cosy house that makes you feel comfortable af. Its Christmas eve and your absolute dream wife you love to oblivion comes out of the kitchen with fresh selfmade hot cookies. She falls into your arms on the coach, next to you a warm fireplace and christmas tree while its brutally snowing outside. (And I ascended to 7PSL)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209