Not the depressed nordic stereotype

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if ur ugly like me, u don't.

• JFL
how old are you? what are you studying?
17, studying maths and physics.

I know exactly what you mean. Nothing really interests me. I learned how to do many things but none of them were anything I really got into. If I was born a thousand years ago I could have sailed through scandinavia and ireland and gone on crazy adventures and saw crazy new things and rape the hot women I found. All I can do now even if I work super hard and get a doctorate degree is make 150k a year in some boring office position at google or some other corporation. Cant do anything cool or exciting. Just existing, waiting for something that will never come
This is exactly how I feel bro. I could probably get a job there you go on a bit of adventures like being a ship captain or something but tbh it's way easier for me to just ride through free university. I've always had good grades but like you said, that will just leave me with an above-average job after 5-7 years of hard effort. I honestly barely see a reason to do anything.

Not the depressed nordic stereotype
Didn't know there was a stereotype about this.

if ur ugly like me, u don't.
rotmaxx

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Didn't know there was a stereotype about this.
But there is
People living in a utopia and still depressed while the pajeets sleeping on the floor are happy and low inhib

• +1
I'm already moneymaxxing. I got rid of a 2k€ debt and I have 6k€ saved up for surgeries. It still seems incredibly pointless, no amount of material goods have ever made me happy. Mostly the opposite tbh.

Good, material goods will seriously never make you happy, it's not just some bluepilled meme.

• +1
Id spit on ur face
Images 20
thank you

But there is
People living in a utopia and still depressed while the pajeets sleeping on the floor are happy and low inhib
Quite ironic tbh, but Scandinavia is far from Utopia, though I must admit it's probably one of the best places to be born, no matter race.

Good, material goods will seriously never make you happy, it's not just some bluepilled meme.
Yeah, it just gives a bit of dopamine and then it just leaves you feeling hollow.

The best way to live is to have guy friends (4-6 are enough) which you can do whatever you want to do with and speak about whatever you want to.
And have some lays here in there, that's a really good life if you ask me.
Obv ideal would be to also have LTR with a virgin and have kids in a traditional way... :cry:

I have felt the same way as you do but for many years. In the beginning though, I was literally coping because I couldn't be honest with myself about what I wanted because it seemed so far out of reach. But now, I am just working as hard as I can to get there. I too have found that no matter how many video games I play or how many movies and tv show I watch, I still end up feeling empty, and although I do lift 3 times per week, it doesn't fulfill the void that I am feeling. I have been a doomer since basically 2017 except for the fact that for most of that time, I didn't even have a job and I was a NEET for most of the time between 2015 and 2018, in 2019 I had a full time job which made me feel even more miserable.

It took me a long time but what I realized is that this void is caused by the fact that I don't have real friends that I meet regularly, I have never had a girlfriend, I have never even had sex and I have never kissed a girl. Maybe back when I was 16, it didn't matter as much but now that I am 22, this is like hell on Earth. People who tell you to just have many hobbies are telling you to keep coping. The only way to fix the problem is to address it directly. To be truly happy, I must put force myself to get into social hobbies where I am more likely to meet new people because of course, you are never going to meet women if most of your time is spent alone inside your room. As an introvert, it's really uncomfortable which is probably why I never tried it, but you have to go to as many events and offline social groups as you can and socialize as much as possible by going up to people, introducing yourself and talking to them.

I wanted to do that this summer but because of Covid19, all events and social activities where I would have been able to meet new people were cancelled, if this COVID bullshit carries on to all of 2021, I will have to endure another year of hell until I can finally socialize and meet new people. Of course for some guys, if you are really fat or ugly, then it will be very difficult to get laid or find a girlfriend even if you go out a lot but you will increase your chances a lot more by doing that than by doing nothing. And I know many ugly guys who have a girlfriend and that is because they were able to lower their standards and aim lower. Of course if you are not a model, you are not going to attract models, you have to be realistic.

But basically, the reason why you feel so empty is because as a young man, you need to have sex with women and you need companionship, and if those needs aren't fulfilled (sex and companionship with the opposite sex), then you will feel empty no matter what you do or try. Your main goal shouldn't be to become as attractive as you can be, your main goal should be to get a girlfriend. Gymcelling or surgeries should be secondary, not the main goal. Most guys like me who are basically incels are not this way because no woman wants them but because we don't go out a lot so we don't have enough opportunities. For a really hot guy, he wouldn't need many opportunities so he would achieve this goal with basically no effort. But for guys like us, we have to work much harder to get to where we want to be because otherwise, it will never happen. No girl will ever approach you unless you look like a supermodel, so you have to make socializing and meeting new people your main goal, and then by doing this, you will finally manage to fill the void when you finally get a good girlfriend.

Most normies and so called "red pillers" will tell you to do the opposite, they will claim that to get into a relationship, you have to already be happy, but they are lying to you, if it were not the case, the vast majority of humans would be so happy alone that they wouldn't take the time to date anyone, but clearly this isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 756 and Danish_Retard
Internal validation created by external validation

I have felt the same way as you do but for many years. In the beginning though, I was literally coping because I couldn't be honest with myself about what I wanted because it seemed so far out of reach. But now, I am just working as hard as I can to get there. I too have found that no matter how many video games I play or how many movies and tv show I watch, I still end up feeling empty, and although I do lift 3 times per week, it doesn't fulfill the void that I am feeling. I have been a doomer since basically 2017 except for the fact that for most of that time, I didn't even have a job and I was a NEET for most of the time between 2015 and 2018, in 2019 I had a full time job which made me feel even more miserable.

It took me a long time but what I realized is that this void is caused by the fact that I don't have real friends that I meet regularly, I have never had a girlfriend, I have never even had sex and I have never kissed a girl. Maybe back when I was 16, it didn't matter as much but now that I am 22, this is like hell on Earth. People who tell you to just have many hobbies are telling you to keep coping. The only way to fix the problem is to address it directly. To be truly happy, I must put force myself to get into social hobbies where I am more likely to meet new people because of course, you are never going to meet women if most of your time is spent alone inside your room. As an introvert, it's really uncomfortable which is probably why I never tried it, but you have to go to as many events and offline social groups as you can and socialize as much as possible by going up to people, introducing yourself and talking to them.

I wanted to do that this summer but because of Covid19, all events and social activities where I would have been able to meet new people were cancelled, if this COVID bullshit carries on to all of 2021, I will have to endure another year of hell until I can finally socialize and meet new people. Of course for some guys, if you are really fat or ugly, then it will be very difficult to get laid or find a girlfriend even if you go out a lot but you will increase your chances a lot more by doing that than by doing nothing. And I know many ugly guys who have a girlfriend and that is because they were able to lower their standards and aim lower. Of course if you are not a model, you are not going to attract models, you have to be realistic.

But basically, the reason why you feel so empty is because as a young man, you need to have sex with women and you need companionship, and if those needs aren't fulfilled (sex and companionship with the opposite sex), then you will feel empty no matter what you do or try. Your main goal shouldn't be to become as attractive as you can be, your main goal should be to get a girlfriend. Gymcelling or surgeries should be secondary, not the main goal. Most guys like me who are basically incels are not this way because no woman wants them but because we don't go out a lot so we don't have enough opportunities. For a really hot guy, he wouldn't need many opportunities so he would achieve this goal with basically no effort. But for guys like us, we have to work much harder to get to where we want to be because otherwise, it will never happen. No girl will ever approach you unless you look like a supermodel, so you have to make socializing and meeting new people your main goal, and then by doing this, you will finally manage to fill the void when you finally get a good girlfriend.

Most normies and so called "red pillers" will tell you to do the opposite, they will claim that to get into a relationship, you have to already be happy, but they are lying to you, if it were not the case, the vast majority of humans would be so happy alone that they wouldn't take the time to date anyone, but clearly this isn't the case.
Read it all. You're probably completely right on needing friends. I've never really had friends, and at times I've gone years without having a friend group or anyone to rely on and I basically never socialize outside of school breaks. Corona quarantine has made me stagnate and regress by making me depressed and I think the reason is that I didn't speak to anyone but my mum for 3-4 months straight. I had an almost 80% attendance which means I would have gotten kicked out if it wasn't for Corona and I've only started progressing a bit in the last week, after so many months of regression.
I need friends, but it's so hard to NTmaxx during Corona. However I'll still try to throw a 17 yo birthday party in 2 weeks.
I think you may be placing too much value on female companionship though, I doubt it will be able to fill the void, but hope you get female companionship some time so that you may try, it will not be one of my goals tho.

Read it all. You're probably completely right on needing friends. I've never really had friends, and at times I've gone years without having a friend group or anyone to rely on and I basically never socialize outside of school breaks. Corona quarantine has made me stagnate and regress by making me depressed and I think the reason is that I didn't speak to anyone but my mum for 3-4 months straight. I had an almost 80% attendance which means I would have gotten kicked out if it wasn't for Corona and I've only started progressing a bit in the last week, after so many months of regression.
I need friends, but it's so hard to NTmaxx during Corona. However I'll still try to throw a 17 yo birthday party in 2 weeks.
I think you may be placing too much value on female companionship though, I doubt it will be able to fill the void, but hope you get female companionship some time so that you may try, it will not be one of my goals tho.
When I said female companionship, I guess I should have been more specific. I wasn't talking about that "true love" bullshit we see in the movies but I was talking about how when you are in a relationship, at least for the first couple of months, you usually get a lot of sex, a lot more than if you were to hookup with many different women because after you have built a certain amount of trust, then unless you are just being used by the other person, you are going to be able to have sex at least once per day, and in some couples, it's a lot more. And in addition to that, you will be able to experiment with a lot of different things, so it is going to make your life more interesting.

I have seen many guys online who associate themselves with groups like mgtow who claim that male companionship is superior to female companionship or that you can just get a dog and it's the same thing, but what they don't realize is that there are so many things that you can do with a girlfriend that you can't do with male friends or with a dog, and it's way more than just sex. As for sexless relationships or men who get cucked, it's very easy to avoid this, you just need to have standards not just in terms of how hot she needs to look, but also how she needs to treat you, and if suddenly one day she stops hitting those standards with no valid excuse, and she won't change and starts to try to control you with sex, then you can find yourself someone else. When I was talking about female companionship, I wasn't talking about marriage or commitment that lasts many years because personally, I don't believe that relationships can actually last this long without leading to misery. I only meant that you can have many relationships, meet many different types of women, and have many different experiences, for a novelty addict like me, that is the dream because I will never get bored, and I will always be sexually satisfied. Nothing else in this world can achieve this goal.

Also, it's normal if you can't find social hobbies right now since those are rare because of the pandemic. In the meantime, you could focus on improving yourself and getting ready until there is something that you can actually do, that is what I am doing right now, I am building muscle by gaining strength and eating a lot in order to acquire at least a good physique in the summer of 2021, so that I will be able to hookup quite easily with either Tinder or in bars and clubs. Even in such terrible times, there is always something that you can do to get closer to your goal.

• +1